Personalised Wedding Slideshow Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

reminisce

Feb 13, 2005
East
Wedding slideshows are very common nowadays, there are many templates and programs out there which can produce Powerpoint type presentations. You've seen too many of those cookie cutter type slideshows which anybody operating a one click or automated wizard driven program can produce, with sometimes bad audio editing, and mismatched effects. If you've seen too many amateurish slideshows, and are looking for a more personalised and polished touch, feel free to contact me to discuss what style you have in mind. My portfolio of previous slideshows I've done for my very satisfied clients are available for viewing when we meet. Different style for different client's requirements. I don't believe in one style fits all.

Contact chanyy@fusemail.com

reminiscelogo

Upzz for the man ..... I ve seen his works .... you will be pleased :)

If you want your guests or clients to be impressed, hesitate no further..... :thumbsup:

reminisce said:
Wedding slideshows are very common nowadays, there are many templates and programs out there which can produce Powerpoint type presentations. You've seen too many of those cookie cutter type slideshows which anybody operating a one click or automated wizard driven program can produce, with sometimes bad audio editing, and mismatched effects. If you've seen too many amateurish slideshows, and are looking for a more personalised and polished touch, feel free to contact me to discuss what style you have in mind. My portfolio of previous slideshows I've done for my very satisfied clients are available for viewing when we meet. Different style for different client's requirements. I don't believe in one style fits all.

Contact chanyy@fusemail.com

reminiscelogo

Yes, he really can produce very very nice slideshow
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Our couples also very very happy with his work.

hey i'm interested in your service and of course charges, as many of my customers request for this, at the moment i do myself, but would love to farm it out if lead time and budget constraints can be met.

do u wanna pm me or email me samples prices details?

jon@expressivelyjoho.com

thanx! :)

AhV said:
Upzz for the man ..... I ve seen his works .... you will be pleased :)

If you want your guests or clients to be impressed, hesitate no further..... :thumbsup:

Thanks AhV! :D

SLCC said:
Yes, he really can produce very very nice slideshow
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Our couples also very very happy with his work.

Thanks Joanne!

jOhO said:
hey i'm interested in your service and of course charges, as many of my customers request for this, at the moment i do myself, but would love to farm it out if lead time and budget constraints can be met.

jon@expressivelyjoho.com

Hi jOhO, have emailed you. :D

reminisce said:
Thanks Joanne!

You are welcome! If you are good, I must tell everbody you are really good. Otherwise I can't sleep.:bsmilie:

jOhO said:

jon@expressivelyjoho.com

Yes, you must email jOhO! He's wedding photo business is super good. Give him a reasonable quote. Hope you guys can help each other.

Hi, thanks for the emails and PMs, for all those who have expressed interest.

Many have asked the same questions, which I thought I might as well clarify here.

FAQs:

Price?

Well, I don't charge a flat rate. Let me give an analogy. I don't charge a flat buffet price, which would end up overcharging some and undercharging some, and rarely be on target. I charge according to what you need done. If you only need bread, I'll charge you bread prices. If you need abalone, I'll charge you abalone prices. I can provide the range from bread to abalone. If the slideshow you require is simple and easily done, the prices of course would be economical. If you need Hollywood style special effects, of course the effort and manhours required and corresponding costs would also go up.

I can't quote you offhand based on an email or PM query without understanding your needs, and I feel it's easier to meet up to discuss, rather than long emails or PMs.

Lead time?

Similarly, lead time depends on the project. My past works typically take 1 weekend (1-2 days) to complete. But may drag if the work is more involved. The most complex slideshow I've done took nearly a month, but that involved blue screen special effects video shots and complex editing. There were also past projects where the client's studio delayed giving them their softcopy studio shots, and the wedding is 2 days away, and they needed to see and test the slideshow DVD in the hotel beforehand, so I've managed to rush out the slideshow overnight for them, including some 3d elements. So rest assured that if I promise you the slideshow would be completed by a certain time, it would be.

Samples online?

Unfortunately, I did not put up any samples online, nor do I intend to in the near future. For one thing, my slides are all on DVD. And I'm sure my clients value their privacy. When you put something up online, there's no knowing where it might end up. I can still meet up with you to show you samples on DVD. And if anyone thinks it's too troublesome to arrange a meeting with me, I've left a sample disk with Joanne of SLCC some months back, where you can view them in their studio and also discuss taking up their excellent wedding packages, should you require topnotch professional photography. SLCC does not have my recent works though, which have expanded to include 3d and special effects elements.

So if you're interested in taking up my services as a wedding client, or outsourcing your current slideshow pipeline to me as a photographer, let's arrange a meeting. My hp contact is 98238598. ;)

reminisce said:

Many have asked the same questions, which I thought I might as well clarify here.

FAQs:

Price?

Well, I don't charge a flat rate. Let me give an analogy. I don't charge a flat buffet price, which would end up overcharging some and undercharging some, and rarely be on target. I charge according to what you need done. If you only need bread, I'll charge you bread prices. If you need abalone, I'll charge you abalone prices. I can provide the range from bread to abalone. If the slideshow you require is simple and easily done, the prices of course would be economical. If you need Hollywood style special effects, of course the effort and manhours required and corresponding costs would also go up.

I can't quote you offhand based on an email or PM query without understanding your needs, and I feel it's easier to meet up to discuss, rather than long emails or PMs.

Lead time?

Similarly, lead time depends on the project. My past works typically take 1 weekend (1-2 days) to complete. But may drag if the work is more involved. The most complex slideshow I've done took nearly a month, but that involved blue screen special effects video shots and complex editing. There were also past projects where the client's studio delayed giving them their softcopy studio shots, and the wedding is 2 days away, and they needed to see and test the slideshow DVD in the hotel beforehand, so I've managed to rush out the slideshow overnight for them, including some 3d elements. So rest assured that if I promise you the slideshow would be completed by a certain time, it would be.

Samples online?

Unfortunately, I did not put up any samples online, nor do I intend to in the near future. For one thing, my slides are all on DVD. And I'm sure my clients value their privacy. When you put something up online, there's no knowing where it might end up. I can still meet up with you to show you samples on DVD. And if anyone thinks it's too troublesome to arrange a meeting with me, I've left a sample disk with Joanne of SLCC some months back, where you can view them in their studio and also discuss taking up their excellent wedding packages, should you require topnotch professional photography. SLCC does not have my recent works though, which have expanded to include 3d and special effects elements.

So if you're interested in taking up my services as a wedding client, or outsourcing your current slideshow pipeline to me as a photographer, let's arrange a meeting. My hp contact is 98238598. ;)

Well said and wise move ..... :thumbsup: He respects his clients' privacy too.

As for those who are interested or still in doubt, you have nothing to lose.....meet up with reminisce. Take a look at what he has done so far.

If my comments can carry some weight, believe me ;p ... you will BE IMPRESSED :thumbsup: I have seen his works..... and it's only right that you pay for what you need. A more impressive slideshow would cost more logically. In any case, you should always factor it into your wedding package for your couples. Hey, an impressive slideshow will bring you MORE assignments ...Think about it ?

reminisce said:

FAQs:

Price?

Lead time?

Samples online?

Yes. This is really like tailor made, you just have to pay for what you want. As what I know from my customers he will meet the couple, talk to them to understand what the couple want. I personally like his work very very much:thumbsup: :thumbsup: , feel like having one of my own family slideshow(of cos not wedding one la! I think is enough to see Stanley for day and night for almost 19 years.:bsmilie: )

If you guys want to view his work at my studio, just give me or him a call. Don't worry you don't have to take up our Actual Wedding Day Service. Oh ya, you guys can also ask reminisce to be your Actual Wedding Day Photographer. He shoot very well too!

Call him now and ask for a package for the slideshow and wedding service.(Maybe can try to ask him to give you some discount lie!) :bsmilie:

reminisce came to my studio this everning. He show me his latest slideshow. We are very impressive with his work (with some of the student, cos we are having make up lesson). The slideshow is even better than I saw in few months ago. The only word I can say is "zan la"! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

:thumbsup: ....... upzz for de man :)

Recently, when I was covering a wedding event, I happen to come across his slideshow. Must say that I was impressed! The audience's eyes were glued to the screen. :thumbsup:

So, hope to collaborate with you for future projects. Cheers! ;)

Yah, hope you guys can give him the support just like you guys support SLCC! Thank you!

Ecclesiasm said:
Recently, when I was covering a wedding event, I happen to come across his slideshow. Must say that I was impressed! The audience's eyes were glued to the screen. :thumbsup:

So, hope to collaborate with you for future projects. Cheers! ;)

Sure man, I'm more than happy to work with SLCC kakis, friendly bunch. It was a great shoot on Sunday with some of the SLCC guys and gals. :cool:

jOhO said:
yo!

i'll be calling you soon, sorry, trying to clear a stack of weddings by CNY! :sweat: :sweat:

No problem la jOhO, I had told him liao, don't worry, he will wait for you la! You really must take a look on his work man!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.