Personal Classifieds: Sell & Buy Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldFlower

Mar 19, 2008
Jurong West
OldFlower here, I just want to say that I have successfully sold my old A100 system, and that I'm fortunate enough to have attracted decent & genuine buyers, who did not stood me up on confirmation of all the items I posted in the Sell & Buy forum. I appreciate that. And I thank each and every one of these buyers of my A100 system.

Now, I have more space in my dry cabs for new collection of CZ lenses, along with A700s 900 bodies. :D

So next year, when A800 comes along, I will likely be selling one of my 2 A700 to up-cycle my collection. While meantime, they're kept in perfect condition, aas well as keeping the shutter count low.

Look forward to more Smooth Transactions in here, and thanks to all who responded. :thumbsup:

OldFlower here, I just want to say that I have successfully sold my old A100 system, and that I'm fortunate enough to have attracted decent & genuine buyers, who did not stood me up on confirmation of all the items I posted in the Sell & Buy forum. I appreciate that. And I thank each and every one of these buyers of my A100 system.

Now, I have more space in my dry cabs for new collection of CZ lenses, along with A700s 900 bodies. :D

So next year, when A800 comes along, I will likely be selling one of my 2 A700 to up-cycle my collection. While meantime, they're kept in perfect condition, aas well as keeping the shutter count low.

Look forward to more Smooth Transactions in here, and thanks to all who responded. :thumbsup:

sweet... but wrong sub-forum :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.