persistent wooer...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dearie friend,

already done that.
as my car is a 2 seater, i gave him a lift one day.
before he got in my car, i told him i'm picking another guy up somewhere and yet he STILL wants to tag along.in the end, i drop him off clarke quay and my friend got in.
next day?

back to square one.
as thread title mentioned.he is very very persistent.

should drop him off in the middle of singapore river while u can mah...

lol, thats bad. give it to salvation army then.

anyway, i think i was rejected by many girls before lah. So the best is still tell them to give up, say, there is no future. a sensible guy will give up.

I never met the persistent 1 so dunno how to advice also. maybe just totally ignore him will do lah. threat him as invisible.

unfortunately i cant as out departments need to work together.

i dont want to make people lose their job.

as for the giving a lift thing, i solely did it because i was trying to show him i 'had someone else'...just like DCA suggested.
that was the only ONCE.

Just ignore him lor and oneday he will just quiet down. Maybe he feel "shiok" that you are been irritated by him?

1)he'll wait at carpark lift lobby for me everyday to go in office with me
2)he'll come to my office and ask me if i want to dine out or whether i would like him to dabao for me
3)he'll persistently ask me out for movies/dinner/a walk in the park
4)he'll send me "have a nice day email" almost everyday, not to mention BD,and special occasions like valentines/xmas
5)he'll come over every time and ask if i have time as he has things to tell me.then he'll start telling me those mushy stuffs and i'll just brush and walk off.

:bsmilie: Normal tactics la. You don't have to get mad over him.
How long has his craze been going on?
As what the magazines usually say, you can try to get his good friend to talk to him.

Just ignore him lor and oneday he will just quiet down. Maybe he feel "shiok" that you are been irritated by him?

refer to post #42

what to do? you must have charmed him too much earlier.

ask him what he likes in you. give a chance to listen to him. after that if you still think you don't like him, tell him what you like in your ideal man. qualities that he isn't or can't change to fit.
eg. if he is 1.7, tell him you prefer guys 1.77m at least. unless it's tom cruise...
if he is as young as you, tell him you prefer older guys, like george clooney.
but don't bruise his ego also la.. enough to drive home the point but not to kill his hopes and dreams.

And if he continues, you can tell him that you need space around you in case your knight in white horse comes along. got to leave a parking space for the horse also mah..

sign...too bad for you. I ride a grey horse. hehe..

once i even caught him sniffing my jacket on my chair.
(i'm really not kidding.believe it or not, i'll leave it to you).

You must have taken his breath away...:bsmilie:
Some men are indeed dumb enough that such persistence works.

as for the giving a lift thing, i solely did it because i was trying to show him i 'had someone else'...just like DCA suggested.
that was the only ONCE.

next time pick me up lor...

u drive 2 seater, then chio bu, then got great figure... all guys die by your feet lor...

:bsmilie: Normal tactics la. You don't have to get mad over him.
How long has his craze been going on?
As what the magazines usually say, you can try to get his good friend to talk to him.

this craze has been ongoing for about 1 year.it peaked somewhere in june.

this 'waiting at cp lift lobby' is one of the worse i hate.
why?because my colleague(those not very close to me from other departments) thought we're an item.

pengzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes:

i never wore the jacket again.

Maybe he just want check what kind of perfume you are using lor or maybe checking you have.....body..........? ;p

that was the only ONCE.

This guy's action and behavior had crossed the line. If at the end of the day, he lost his job over this, so be it. Why should you care? His action is down right harrassment at this point.

My recommendation is to lodge a complain to HR, get it on record first.

I guess is, he will continue to harass you until something bad happenned. Just watch your back.

i've said that before.many many many many umpteen times.
:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Wah I dunno u told him many times that u in love with me. :bsmilie:

Find a boyfriend la or get married. Do more cruel things like hugging or kissing a guy in front of him! Tell him that u like a guy and keep raving about him. Be nice to other guys but nasty to him.

The best way to kill his interest is to get a real boyfriend.

Ok ok, I got the perfect solution!

He wants to take you out to dinner at Dempsey Road right?

Tell him you are willing to go ONLY IF and ONLY IF he agrees to take all the bros and sistas here out for the dinner (with him footing the bill of course!).

If he ain't scared off by that, no worries, it just means more free makan for us!! :thumbsup:

what to do? you must have charmed him too much earlier.

ask him what he likes in you. give a chance to listen to him. after that if you still think you don't like him, tell him what you like in your ideal man. qualities that he isn't or can't change to fit.
eg. if he is 1.7, tell him you prefer guys 1.77m at least. unless it's tom cruise...
if he is as young as you, tell him you prefer older guys, like george clooney.
but don't bruise his ego also la.. enough to drive home the point but not to kill his hopes and dreams.

And if he continues, you can tell him that you need space around you in case your knight in white horse comes along. got to leave a parking space for the horse also mah..

sign...too bad for you. I ride a grey horse. hehe..

i had been so frank and outright-spoken to him i cant even believe my own ears.

i ever did tell him that even if he's the last man on earth, i will never ever see myself with him together.
i swear i said that.

after that i really felt VERY bad.i sort of saw his eyes got teary.

i wish i could.

what made me started this thread was because before it, he came over and asked me out for dinner.told me there's this nice place in dempsey road blah blah blah...aiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

go for the dinner date and ask if you could bring someone else along
then all of CS will show up and take pictures of him :devil:

refer to post #42

U also say just work only. Just tell him be "professional", just work nothing else. And warn him if this happen again, u will report to your higher level. Warning given and he is an adult, so he will be responsible for what his actions.

To me, this thing is not a big problem at all.

next time pick me up lor...

u drive 2 seater, then chio bu, then got great figure... all guys die by your feet lor...

please DCA.there r much prettier gals than me.
i'm not even comparable to some of the models i've seen shot by some of you guys.

and if he only likes me by the above attri you mentioned, then you think such relation will last?will develop?

Aside from the office how much contact do you have with this weirdo? like do you have to work with him on projects etc?

Ok ok, I got the perfect solution!

He wants to take you out to dinner at Dempsey Road right?

Tell him you are willing to go ONLY IF and ONLY IF he agrees to take all the bros and sistas here out for the dinner (with him footing the bill of course!).

If he ain't scared off by that, no worries, it just means more free makan for us!! :thumbsup:

Bring us along....we will eat up his own entire fortune.!!!

Auntie LotuFairy will interrogate him until he runs away!

i had been so frank and outright-spoken to him i cant even believe my own ears.

i ever did tell him that even if he's the last man on earth, i will never ever see myself with him together.
i swear i said that.

after that i really felt VERY bad.i sort of saw his eyes got teary.

awwwwww... so cute.... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.