Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Constructive comments are welcome.

Perfumebottle4.jpg

reachme2003 said:
Constructive comments are welcome.

Perfumebottle4.jpg

The shape of the bottle probably suggests the curvature of the female form and the black & white background tells of the contrasting difference between males and females...
The fuzzy image on top of the bottle probably suggest the shifting gender stereotype ....

dunno if that is what you are trying to say.. but if it is ...
its a fantastic work of art ... at least to me ... i'm just a newbie .. so what i say might not be correct :)
we have lots to learn from you ....

Happy shooting :)

Hi, The background makes the shot looks cluttered. If would be good if it's either plain white or black. Or even half black/white to convey zin and yang, the synergy between the opposite sex. The shape and contour of the bottle is interesting, good luck for the competition.

renegade said:
Could be my eyes, but the bottle seems slanted.
renegade, it was intended to 'look up' slightly at the product, thus the slanted angle.

Sputnik said:
The shape of the bottle probably suggests the curvature of the female form and the black & white background tells of the contrasting difference between males and females...
The fuzzy image on top of the bottle probably suggest the shifting gender stereotype ....

dunno if that is what you are trying to say.. but if it is ...
its a fantastic work of art ... at least to me ... i'm just a newbie .. so what i say might not be correct :)
we have lots to learn from you ....

Happy shooting :)

bwahahahaha. SURELY, you can't be serious :bigeyes:

reachme2003 said:
renegade, it was intended to 'look up' slightly at the product, thus the slanted angle.

Execution doesn't convey the intention.

Doesn't appeal to me either. White and black lines at the back is very distracting. It's making my eyes looking at the lines. Cutting away the product itself is also a no no. Well for me that is.

I know it depends on what your clients needs but for me, I would still shoot the product, ahem....a little straigter, the name to appear more clearer, plus either less highlights or cleaner higlights.

The blue colour in between the bottle is also distracting to look at.

Pro Image said:
Doesn't appeal to me either. White and black lines at the back is very distracting. It's making my eyes looking at the lines. Cutting away the product itself is also a no no. Well for me that is.

I know it depends on what your clients needs but for me, I would still shoot the product, ahem....a little straigter, the name to appear more clearer, plus either less highlights or cleaner higlights.

The blue colour in between the bottle is also distracting to look at.

no client involved, it is self project. thanks for the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.