Per Homme

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

A little something from a home setup :)... a little fun from the bulk of product shots :cry:

PourHomme.jpg

Comments appreciated! :bsmilie:

SniperD said:
A little something from a home setup :)... a little fun from the bulk of product shots :cry:

PerHommeSmall.jpg

Comments appreciated! :bsmilie:

I think it should be Pour Homme instead of Per Homme

Excellent colours and composition. I must say that that looks darn professional. However, I can't really see how the design would go with idea of being 'Happy'.

It sure looks really good, I like it. And with the correction (French is my first language ;) ) I have to say great job!!! It looks BETTER than one of those normal Ads, I don't know why, but it appeals to me more than the others...

Hey, how about getting a few products photography jobs? Some more, not only a photographer but a designer on top of that... Brilliant future :)

All the way!!!! :D

rapidmax said:
It sure looks really good, I like it. And with the correction (French is my first language ;) ) I have to say great job!!! It looks BETTER than one of those normal Ads, I don't know why, but it appeals to me more than the others...

Hey, how about getting a few products photography jobs? Some more, not only a photographer but a designer on top of that... Brilliant future :)

Salut Rapidmax,

Vous ete francais?

shmott said:
Salut Rapidmax,

Vous ete francais?

Je ne suis pas Francais mais cela n'empeche pas que ma langue primaire est le Francais.

Vous etudiez le Francais? Etes vous Singapourien?

(btw, you should add s to the ete ;) )

StreetShooter said:
Very "homme", all right... :devil:
And a "happy" homme at that...

You're really observant :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nice shot sniper!

I noticed at the right side, there is a small rectangular opaque behind ya product..

i hope that wasn't the price tag? Keke..

I'm just curious abt how's the setup for shots like that? Did you put ya product on a sink or something so that water can flow?

Did you Ps most of the backgrd so that reflection is only limited to centre bottom?

thanks people :)

Ordinaryless: it's the barcode; can't remove :D

SETUP: just 1 light source light to backlit the product. 1 bounced umbrella flash to the right of cam, 1 reflected flash to the left of camera. Water sprayed on the product and left on a white board... tada!

Mainly have to do quite a little PS - so you are rite: the background is entirely PS-ed :)

rapidmax said:

thanks rapidmax.. hehehe... am doing photography for bathline products when I took this for fun :)

SniperD said:
thanks rapidmax.. hehehe... am doing photography for bathline products when I took this for fun :)

If you were not doing it already and not planning to do it, it would be such a waste.

Skills should not be wasted!!! :nono:

StreetShooter said:
You mean it wasn't done intentionally?

You know what they say - advertisers do it subliminally...

hmmm..... din know about that coz din study product advertising and design formally... just a see-before-now-imitate move from me :D

Je pense que l'image est très bonne. Mais les effets de photoshop peuvent être améliorés. ce 'tout.

StreetShooter said:
Very "homme", all right...

homme.jpg

And a "happy" homme at that...

Er, pai seh ar, but i dun understand this.. Can explain? heh.. =x :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.