People who enquire if your BnS item is available

Oly5050

Feb 1, 2005
Trying to understand people who sms to find out if an item on Clubsnap BnS is available and when you reply that it is, there's no further reply from them. No thank you or anything else like that. What is happening here? Did they lose interest, decide not to buy, found something else, or just checking prices? Has happened quite a few times so it cant be just a random or occasional thing.

Thoughts?

Nowadays people just says hi/bye to you if you are not related to them. Even face to face, some just talk a bit n conversation ended. So, no choice, the world becomes like that liao.

if they asked if your item is still available, is either you price it on the high side or you're just waiting for the highest bidder.
else is they are just waiting for pay day then bid.
i find is easier to wait for the highest bidder in hwz than in cs.

Yup - probably because they found a better offer somewhere else so they are exploring that avenue at least before getting back to you (if ever).

It happened in other platforms too. Eg in Carousell, often have user send message "available?", after reply "yes", no more reply from then. Even asking them "u interested?" etc, they no longer reply.

you get that on any buy/sell forum. eventually the motivated buyer will find you.

Rudeness that is all I can say. I get the even from my own relatives when i speak to them or they message me for help and they hear what they need to hear and then silence. No thanks and no feedback. Till I told them off.. and when I was selling some of my stuff on buy and sell before.. same thing. You tell them yes.. and that is it. They don't at least msg you back to say thanks for the update and that got your msg.

Common courtesy is now at an all time low. Focus on selling your item lah.. Don't pay too much attention to it. Add some clauses to your reply in fact if you get some of those kind of msg. I have those who actually accuse me of not msg to inform them that I sold it. WTH... like I am obligated to feedback to all the msg I got. heh Let it go....

And be sure you also don;t do that to others heh

Last edited:
Forget it. Some people think the world owe them.