dsc3427xy6.jpg

dsc3432gq0.jpg

last three

dsc3525li3.jpg

dsc3551st6.jpg

dsc3527wd6.jpg

kam siah for viewing..!

hi ykgen,

i am afraid this series didnt work for me at all.

of all 18 pictures, only 1 of them caught my attention and that is number 15. even then i think a tighter crop with less head-room might do better.

some of the images look like they suffer from harsh flash. for example, in number 16, the wayyyy-too distinct shadow casted by the model's arm really didnt work for me.

i dont like some of the w/b as well. in number 1, there appears to be a blue-ish cast overshadowing the image. even the white top looks blue-ish.

generally, most of the pictures look like snap-shots to me. i always believe a picture reflects a photographer's thoughts and i would say this series seem to lack effort and thoughts in the making of the pictures.

ykgen, this next point is directed solely to you. frankly speaking, i got a big big issue with the scar on the model's left arm. i dont think i am wrong to say that that scar is a major distraction for anyone. the model has got a beautiful smile. however, picture 11 did great unjustice to the model's beautiful smile with the scar screaming for attention.

if i am you, i would avoid the scar as much as i can. at the end of the day, the audiences only see what is within the photographer's frame.

the above are some of the pointers i noticed.

lets continue learning together.

regards,
Jamie

wow.. jamie.. i sure learn a lot from your comment.. thanks!

Best of the lot. ^^
dsc3460co7.jpg

Place the model away from the big wheel. Expression is good though. ^^
dsc3527wd6.jpg

You can zoom in for this. ^^
dsc3525li3.jpg

For this kind of pic, u can shoot low-to-high. ^^
dsc3523ji2.jpg

Could have been better if you place her in a better position. ^^ Good smile.
dsc3427xy6.jpg

thanks leejay..

I like this 2... :)

#Once you get the right angle, shoots more to get the best moments. CF card is cheap and that moment is precious.. enjoy... :)

acerpic.. actually i quite like that two pix too.. because of its "clean" feel.. btw.. i use SD card.. hehehe

I am no pro here... just speaking from what I just saw.

The big mark on her left arm is quite a turn off. Maybe she shouldnt be wearing sleeveless. :dunno:

I am no pro here... just speaking from what I just saw.

The big mark on her left arm is quite a turn off. Maybe she shouldnt be wearing sleeveless. :dunno:

Can easily pp away one.. use patch ... :)

many have "complained" about the scar.. but i decided to keep it original..

Malaysian?

Hi;

Nice photo...I like the way you crown the girl with the wheel.

Keep it up.

dsc3525li3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.