Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Guys,

This has to be one of the short outings we've ever had. Most guys probably only took some photos at the tiny butterfly garden. But we had a lot fun just chitchatting I guess :)

Here is the group, not a big group as we usually had, but not too bad I guess:

Please share your outing photos here, let's see what you got today.

Cheers and happy shooting!

maverickh

Mar 22, 2009
Hi Guys,

This has to be one of the short outings we've ever had. Most guys probably only took some photos at the tiny butterfly garden. But we had a lot fun just chitchatting I guess :)

Here is the group, not a big group as we usually had, but not too bad I guess:

Please share your outing photos here, let's see what you got today.

Cheers and happy shooting!

Hi Fengwei,

Once again thanks for organising this outing.

While the size of the butterfly garden was bit of a disappointment .:cry:. However the more important thing is that the spirit of the group continues to grow, and we continue to attract new members into the Group . ;)

I would take this opportunity to welcome the new members who joined us this morning and hope to see you guys in our future outings . ;)
( I believe there are three other members, Aaron being one of them. As for the other two gentleman, my apologies for not being able to recall your names ) Cheers !!

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
However the more important thing is that the spirit of the group continues to grow, and we continue to attract new members into the Group . ;)

I would take this opportunity to welcome the new members who joined us this morning and hope to see you guys in our future outings . ;)
( I believe there are three other members, Aaron being one of them. As for the other two gentleman, my apologies for not being able to recall your names ) Cheers !!
Same here. I think need to ID the groupshot again. I'm keep confusing nick/names. :sweat:

Anyway, here's a teaser pic from my photobucket acc. Darn Flickr keeps rejecting my submissions. :angry:

Master@Work

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"
Another :thumbsup: outing. I shall kick start first to post some pics...

Ben Loke

Aug 26, 2004
Guilin
Some from butterfly enclosure before the arrival of the mist.

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
wow...good macro shots, guys! And Desmond, its amazing with the A40. I could never get that kind of sharpness with my ex-A30 for macro shots.

Looks like a good outing this morning although i was not able to join in. Looking forward to the Oct one. :)

nik34

Aug 30, 2007
AMK Singapore
My 1st visit to Hort Park,nice meeting you guys again & great to see some of the new
faces during the outing..We shall all look forward for a more interesting oct' outing..Cheers!

Pls enjoy & tks for viewing.

nik34

Aug 30, 2007
AMK Singapore
Pentaxians load your weapon....Target infront fire.......:bsmilie:

Last edited:

neon2

Jan 29, 2009
My 1st visit to Hort Park,nice meeting you guys again & great to see some of the new
faces during the outing..We shall all look forward for a more interesting oct' outing..Cheers!

Pls enjoy & tks for viewing.

Oh wow Lawrence, these 2 shots are superb! Well done. I learnt something from your shots. Thanks.

neon2

Jan 29, 2009
Hi,

My share of humble photos.

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Great outing! Learned quite a bit from the experts.

I'd start off with Pentaxians. Sorry I don't know everyone's names or nick. We should really ID the group photo.

Our friend with the 300mm - sorry didn't get your name

New Pentaxian -Aaron (hope you have fun shooting)

New Pentaxian -?

Lawrence

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Our pretty model

Creampuff -doing his magic

Thanks for the tips on using the flash.

Apr 15, 2007
Thanks Creampuff, Neon, Pinholecam and Lawrence for lending me your lenses and others who shared their knowledge with me, it was good outing. Tried the FA50 macro, 50mm f2 and f1.7 and the sigma 17-70mm macro that day and this picture was shot with the 50mm macro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom