Pentaxians November 2010 outing - Calling for suggestion!!

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
The haze is back. Lucky we had our meeting early this month and missed the haze.

The haze is clearing and it is good to plan for next month outing. There were some suggestions on night shoot. I dont know how feasible to shoot on a weekend nite considering that most of us have family here. Nevertheless, let voice out and as usual, the majority rule!

if night shoot weekdays also ok i think, not necessary to be on weekend, whoever can stay late just stay late

Any Friday evening is best.
BTW, Nov 5th (Friday) is Deepavali.
How about making November Outing on Nov 5th?

Last edited:
Yea go shoot deepavali. Lots of lights and sights.

Yea go shoot deepavali. Lots of lights and sights.

X'mas lightup better, more things to shoot, all the way from Orchard to Marina compare to just Serangoon Road, just my 2 cents.

Night shoot... :thumbsup:

I can join in if this happens... :)

yes... like to try night shooting...

not easly to reach ulu places at 8:00am!

I'm OK on Nov 5th night. Just went to Esplanade last night for some night shooting but majority of the pics really CMI...:confused:

Night shoot good ley,get permission to stay out late then go pub drink & TCSS.:cheers:

sorry guys, got to work on that days. I prefer on the 13/11/2010 and anyway we just had our outing less than a month. Thanks guys

friday evening is good. start from city square and walk to nat museum and end at fullerton merlion for supper and drinks! :vhappy:

The haze is back. Lucky we had our meeting early this month and missed the haze.

The haze is clearing and it is good to plan for next month outing. There were some suggestions on night shoot. I dont know how feasible to shoot on a weekend nite considering that most of us have family here. Nevertheless, let voice out and as usual, the majority rule!

actually, the haze will help with exposure of night shoot by diffusing the brighter lights and evening out the exposure somewhat... but i'm glad it's gone... and i'm also glad that i got to shoot a few times while it was here.

sounds good to me, though i think, it's possible that the little india area is very crowded (with people, and the people trying to shoot the people)?

would prefer some place more quiet, so that won't have to be so stressed in ensuring that no one kicks tripod, etc. e.g. kallang basin area, city hall area... rest of the good night locations i could think of would not be so conducive for large groups, being residential in nature. oh, and maybe henderson waves or the other bridge....

anyhow, i will be away around the hari raya haji period (13-20) :) hope to make it this time, long time never catch with a lot of the guys

Last edited:
sounds good to me, though i think, it's possible that the little india area is very crowded (with people, and the people trying to shoot the people)?

would prefer some place more quiet, so that won't have to be so stressed in ensuring that no one kicks tripod, etc. e.g. kallang basin area, city hall area... rest of the good night locations i could think of would not be so conducive for large groups, being residential in nature. oh, and maybe henderson waves or the other bridge....

anyhow, i will be away around the hari raya haji period (13-20) :) hope to make it this time, long time never catch with a lot of the guys

Although Nov 5th is a Friday (public holiday) & Deepavali, it's good excuse to stay out late with beer & supper thrown in.
If going to Little India, perhaps shoot dusk and proceed to other locations.

friday evening is good. start from city square and walk to nat museum and end at fullerton merlion for supper and drinks! :vhappy:

...can walk further to CS besides Funan for cheaper beer.:cheers: