Pentaxians May Outing - City & Bridge Walk on 08/05/2010

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Time to plan our outing again. This time let's do a city walk around The Helix and Marina Bay Sands since both were just opened last week. I'm sure quite a few guys here would love to take a look at them.

Date: 8th May 2010
Time: 8:00am- 9:00pm
Venue: The Esplanade, The Helix, Marina Bay Sands

Plan: Meet up at Millenia Walk Killiney kopitiam for a quick breakfast and chitchat, then go from there directly to the Helix, and the Sands. Have lunch somewhere in between, then afternoon chitchat or IR session, probably beer session too ;p. Wait until the sun goes down so we can take some nice night scenes. You don't need to be there the whole day, just pop in anytime you can.

Let's fix on 8th of May for now, unless the majority don't agree w/ the date.

What do you think?

Last edited:
1. fengwei (HP: 94281380)
2. Brianskivvy

Might be bringing my gf along for this outing, so Mr. Loke don't need to take picture of her discreetly :)

2. Brianskivvy
3. OPERA58

Might be bringing my gf along for this outing, so Mr. Loke don't need to take picture of her discreetly :)

i still got a month plus before can join u guys for camera outing... coz i have 1 month plus to save mOney to get the KX.. haiz.....

8 May not in singapore :( :( :(

2. Brianskivvy
3. OPERA58
4. Elavan

i still got a month plus before can join u guys for camera outing... coz i have 1 month plus to save mOney to get the KX.. haiz.....

Well you can come down with a pns or even your handphone to take pictures together :p

2. Brianskivvy
3. OPERA58

:sweatsm: Brudder, read the fine print before you copy + paste. :sweatsm:

woah~~~ wonder if i could join on that day. hmm..

Our brother Opera can bring his gf along too, right? ;):bsmilie:

Brother Opera, it's better to bring your daughter along hehe..

2. Brianskivvy
3. OPERA58
4. Elavan
5. eselite

This May outing marks the 2nd anniversary of the monthly Pentaxian outing started 2 years ago :) Wish I can join you guys.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378163 :thumbsup:

Actually our Pentaxians outing goes way back, but our Monthly Outing officially started in May 2008.

Some Pentaxians started to go out shooting together way back in the *istD days. I remembered the very first Pentaxians outing, only 2 of us: Me and Jeffery (Bro, where are you?) went to SBG in 2005. We had some other gathering fun too in the early days, but only 3 to 4 guys at most. Couldn't imagine that we'd have 40 to 50 Pentaxians going out together back then ...

I think I'd better to get all the gathering photos together and make a sticky thread about all of our outings :)

Here is the group shot from our very first monthly outing (I was fatter then, and blind too):
K20D4344_s.jpg

And here is another group shot from one of our earlier outing (Dec 29 2007):
IMGP3603_s.jpg

Last edited:
2. Brianskivvy
3. OPERA58
4. Elavan
5. eselite
6. k4rsh

Hi all, i'm very very new to photography, have recently purchased the K-X with dual Kit Lens (18-55/55-300).

Have been reading up alot on the basics like Aperture, Shutter Speed, Sensitivity, Exposure, Metering etc. But i'm still pretty confused generally even after trying out some shots here and there (i'm a very slow learner). I hope by joining this outing (my first) i'd be able to learn and pick up a lot more about photography, and start taking awesome pictures like many of you here are able to !

Thanks in advance !

Will be out of town, have to give it a miss. =(

2. Brianskivvy
3. OPERA58
4. Elavan
5. eselite
6. k4rsh
7. ricsal
8. Salblade