• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

Pentaxians Mar 2012 Outing - Please Share Your Photos ...

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Thanks for those who came and join the fun, and sorry for those who couldn't find us. I should have made it clearer about where to meet ...

Anyway, I guess most guys there had a lot fun shooting and chitchatting :D Hope you got some good shots too.

As usual, I'd start with the group photos:

Please share your photos here and let's see what you got today.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2011
Its great meeting all of you...
Also glad to meet Supersimon, master of 8-16. Below are some of my shot using this lens.

Apr 8, 2010
Me, Henry(HYPY13) and James(DesignSync) were there at 6am for sunrise, waited at wrong gate and miss the group photo.:bheart:

My share,

Supersimon27

Jan 20, 2010
Its great meeting all of you...
Also glad to meet Supersimon, master of 8-16. Below are some of my shot using this lens.
Hi , nice meeting u too . Was on my way back (rushing home) when I saw u . Catch up with u more next round

Supersimon27

Jan 20, 2010
Sneak out for a sunrise shoot this morning before the pentax outing . Sky was great today . Saw many fellow Landscaper (which include nightmare and Stefan) took this photo many time . Decided to try it myself this morning and have a version of my own. -2 image DRI-

- Muddy road and Lonely trees -

Muddy road and Lonely trees by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr

Will upload more photo when i got time to process them later .... Son wake up liao ... Bye guys .​

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Nice turnout.
Too bad I missed too many cycling sessions, so have to get back to training before I get dropped on every ride. :D

Sneak out for a sunrise shoot this morning before the pentax outing . Sky was great today . Saw many fellow Landscaper (which include nightmare and Stefan) took this photo many time . Decided to try it myself this morning and have a version of my own. -2 image DRI-

- Muddy road and Lonely trees -

Muddy road and Lonely trees by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr

Will upload more photo when i got time to process them later .... Son wake up liao ... Bye guys .​
So you went Sembawang and then to Lakeside? Wow!
Really nice shot you got there.
I'm surprised its still there since its been a while since Stepen shot there, and it looks like the place is targeted for 'improvement'.
Maybe I go try tomorrow if I can wake up :D

sunnycamera

Dec 8, 2010
SG
Pentax M 35-70 f2.8-3.5

All shot at 70mm end.

Sleeping Flower

Jumping squirrel

Falling Bird

Resting Dragonfly

Flying Eagle

Supersimon27

Jan 20, 2010
So you went Sembawang and then to Lakeside? Wow!
Really nice shot you got there.
I'm surprised its still there since its been a while since Stepen shot there, and it looks like the place is targeted for 'improvement'.
Maybe I go try tomorrow if I can wake up :D
Thanks Jk . Yup ... and from Lakeside rush ----> to woodlands again . ha .

No wonder I find today outing something is missing ..... now I know y .. cos I din see you .. lol

figo007

Oct 7, 2010
Some from me, start form a kopi gao gao before going out, din't shoot much as most of the time are chatting and walking

figo007

Oct 7, 2010
last 3 from today outing:

Iittoo

Jan 14, 2012
A few shots from today's outing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom