Pentaxians June-2012 Outing - Please Post Your Photos Here

IMGP2246.jpg

Tamron 70-200.

IMGP2256.jpg

Pentax FA50 f1.4.

IMGP2261.jpg

Tamron 70-200.

see a lot of figurines from hell, bring back a lot of nostalgic memories! btw, where is the group photo?

see a lot of figurines from hell, bring back a lot of nostalgic memories! btw, where is the group photo?

Sorry I've been busy w/ something else lately. Didn't get chance to look at the photos yet. I promise I'd post the group photos tonight. Otherwise next time when we meet up the beers are on me :)

Sorry I've been busy w/ something else lately. Didn't get chance to look at the photos yet. I promise I'd post the group photos tonight. Otherwise next time when we meet up the beers are on me :)

Again, sorry for the delayed group photos...

Here are the group shots. First two were taken before we started to shoot:

FWEI0314_s.jpg

FWEI0316_s.jpg

The last one was taken after the sunset:

IMGP0501_s.jpg

Iman, your 645 shot turn out very well indeed.

Mine still at fotohub

Long overdue before July outing.

3 IR pics to share:

#1:

Last edited:
A bit late with the film stuff.
Just got them back today from Fotohub.

Yashicamat 6x6 with Arista 100.

7494847448_3848a9fd01_c.jpg

Our resident film guru

7494848766_e12be7fc88_c.jpg

One Handsome and one Qute model

7494849802_aaa1922122_c.jpg

Our 'Hot' (tan) dude in cool attire.... sorry forgot your name/nick

7494852786_5f0b1b6f52_c.jpg

That Sinister goat again..

7494851286_93bece5c15_c.jpg

"Planting rice is no fun"

A bit late with the film stuff.
Just got them back today from Fotohub.

Yashicamat 6x6 with Arista 100.

JK, 6x6 is really shiok, looking forward for your flexaret's pics :)

the arista is from raytoei's mass order last year isit? how's the pro400h? curious to see the result. :)

this josevilla guy pro400h is really nice!
http://josevillablog.com/

These are the film shots. I did a quick and dirty scan, literally. The 'rainbow' line you see in the center is due to film curl during scanning. The film failed me too. I've shot a few roll of this same batch film, all were ok, only this one is terrible. It seems the photosensitive emulsion almost gone already. Maybe I should quit using expired film. At least there still are pictures though. Unlike digital, once gone is gone.

Kodak Max 400 expired 2008, Pentax MZ-50, DA-L 18-55mm

Hell's gate @35mm
scan10003j.jpg

Great wall of Rabbits @ 24mm
scan10004r.jpg

Small girl with big gun @ 35mm
scan10005j.jpg

Welcome @ 50mm
scan10007f.jpg

Kopitiam Poison @ 50mm
scan10009v.jpg

I think we can officially rename the DA-L 18-55mm to DFA-L 35-55mm f4.5-5.6.

JK, 6x6 is really shiok, looking forward for your flexaret's pics :)

the arista is from raytoei's mass order last year isit? how's the pro400h? curious to see the result. :)

this josevilla guy pro400h is really nice!
http://josevillablog.com/

Just when I though my Flexaret was a bit better than the Yashicamat, this roll comes out and makes me re-think which is better. ... :)

Yup, Arista was from Raytoei's mass order last year.
Got some T-Max locally before the price increase too as well as Ektar from China.
The film is going to last me 2yrs at least.

Arista on 120, seems so different compared to 35mm. My previous usage of it was for 35mm and it was a totally different result.
On MF, I like the results.

You know what, I totally forgot about the Pro400 I bought :D :D (looks very nice based on the link you provided)
I've been too stingy using the film, only used the Ektar, TMax and Arista so far.

These are the film shots. I did a quick and dirty scan, literally. The 'rainbow' line you see in the center is due to film curl during scanning. The film failed me too. I've shot a few roll of this same batch film, all were ok, only this one is terrible. It seems the photosensitive emulsion almost gone already. Maybe I should quit using expired film. At least there still are pictures though. Unlike digital, once gone is gone.

Seems like DA18-55 vignettes under 35mm on film.
I had a similar bad experience with expired film. Ended up, I converted the shots to B&W.
Maybe it has to do with how it was stored even when its expired.
I had a roll of silde film that turned out real fine even when it was expired and not kept in cool storage (but it was out of heat and sun)
So I guess the effects are like rolling a dice.