Pentaxians June-2012 Outing - Please Post Your Photos Here

Wei Jen said:
Things didn't go well for me. First my F28-80 failed on location, and when I got to my PC, only I found out my SD card got corrupted. :eek: In case you're wondering, I'm the guy who was spinning my lens like crazy. I'm recovering my SD card at the moment. If I fail to recover anything, then I can only wait for the film shots. Really sad.

LoL! That's really, really sad bro! And to top it off, your SD card corrupted... :(

Aiyo~ Next time maybe can loan you my lens? Standard kit here, 28mm, 50mm and 135mm. :D

Anyways, good reason why still need to shoot film! Everything spoil but film will never spoil!! :D

with fa 43

7387740912_1da389ee52_z.jpg

da 21

7387723020_1aa77f3551_z.jpg

super tak 50 1.4

7387773886_0240cec7b4_z.jpg

7387993556_4a3c8f5eb5_z.jpg

7387727146_f8e68aaa98_z.jpg

LoL! That's really, really sad bro! And to top it off, your SD card corrupted... :(

Aiyo~ Next time maybe can loan you my lens? Standard kit here, 28mm, 50mm and 135mm. :D

Anyways, good reason why still need to shoot film! Everything spoil but film will never spoil!! :D

To make things worse, I was the official photographer for an event the following day. All those wonderful photos bo liao already. Here's the one and only photo that I could rescue. All the rest become grey screen already. I'm going through the hex files and see what I can do. The film one, at least it won't corrupt. Haha..

Dismemberment. Pentax K-r, F28-80, ISO6400 only sharpened to dramatize.

Coincidentally also the last photo before my lens gave up. Haha..

Last edited:

Thank you for the beautiful picture of us! :D so nice in B&W! And so are the rest of your images!

airconvent said:
whoa..the Pentaxian Gang Unite!
UNIQLO = UNIte the pentax Q-Lover Owners!

Haha! But I think none of us has the Pentax Q? :p *sHhh~*
And Lego was another who wore the shirt too but missed out the Pentax Q group shot by 1 min! :(

Pentax 645 is still POWER!

Your scans are very good.
What film did you use?

Still got 2 shots left in my Yashicamat, probably only get everything done in 2 wks time at my slow usage level :(

A few more punishments from camera hell :devil: ;)

7383862918_1c0cf55a9d_z.jpg

"Stick up" - for using that non-pentax long lens

7383862168_7b590978eb_z.jpg

"All tied up" - for following the crowd and be sheep.

7383863520_1f7b5ac4d5_z.jpg

"All fired up" - punishment for not getting that value for money camera brand called Pentax and burning a hole in the pocket.

Pentax 645 is still POWER!

Your scans are very good.
What film did you use?

Still got 2 shots left in my Yashicamat, probably only get everything done in 2 wks time at my slow usage level :(

Thanks JK :)

It's expired tmax 100, souped in Rodinal 1+50, scanned with auto setting at 3200 dpi.

Niceeeee....

pinholecam said:
A few more punishments from camera hell :devil: ;)

"Stick up" - for using that non-pentax long lens

"All tied up" - for following the crowd and be sheep.

"All fired up" - punishment for not getting that value for money camera brand called Pentax and burning a hole in the pocket.

Hahaha!!! Like the quotes, so funny :)

Nice photos from you guys, good to see some photos from different angles and perspectives from different guys :)

I hope I'd have time looking through mine soon. But will try to post the group photos tonight.

le petit prince said:
I thought the tee design is ugly.

But our supermodels sure make it look darn good!

Haha! We take that as a compliment! :p

But credits gotta go to the photographer too ya...
No photographer, no picture..
No good photographer, no good picture!

:D

IMGP2169.jpg

This one is taken by someone else testing my Polar 85mm f1.4. Shots below by the same lens.

IMGP2199.jpg

IMGP2208.jpg

IMGP2183.jpg

IMGP2191.jpg