Pentaxians July 2010 Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden on 10th July 2010

Hey Bro, don't do this to me leh ...

Aiyoh, I really want to go but just realized got several other appt that I can't get away.
Sorry bro for the last minute cancellation... other Pentax users better rally round bro fengwei.

Aiyoh, I really want to go but just realized got several other appt that I can't get away.
Sorry bro for the last minute cancellation... other Pentax users better rally round bro fengwei.

Man, I feel I should change date again. But 17th I can't, quite a few others cant. 24th got CS Live @ SAM, 31st is too close to next month ...

Other oldies and newbies, please join. You can try my DFA100WR, sure poisoned ;)

Love to go but have to give a miss.

1. fengwei (94281380)
2. flowerpot - if my baby is not too cranky in the morning....
3. JK
4. Darren
5. cyk13
6. Pentriot
7. Gummy73
8. opera58
9. hypy13
10. Brianskivvy
11.Greg0222
12.Fireemblem
13. yeohth
14. k4rsh
15. jjynwa
16.Limited

Other oldies and newbies, please join. You can try my DFA100WR, sure poisoned ;)

or my reverse lens setup with a 28mm lens.... thanks bro denis & FW for supplying the lens & reverse adapter :lovegrin:

awww.. i cant make it on the 10th.. on duty :( guess ill have to skip this 1... :bheart::cry:

Man, I feel I should change date again. But 17th I can't, quite a few others cant. 24th got CS Live @ SAM, 31st is too close to next month ...

How about DFA100WR vs DFA100 vs A100 vs Tamron 90?:think:

How about DFA100WR vs DFA100 vs A100 vs Tamron 90?:think:

I've done comparison between the WR and non WR one, and I've also done the comparison between the non WR w/ A100. The only one I didn't get chance to compare is the Tamron 'cause I didn't have that one for long before I got the non WR one ...

But as I said before, better do the comparison under controlled settings and environment. There are too many variables outside under natural light :)

I've done comparison between the WR and non WR one, and I've also done the comparison between the non WR w/ A100. The only one I didn't get chance to compare is the Tamron 'cause I didn't have that one for long before I got the non WR one ...

But as I said before, better do the comparison under controlled settings and environment. There are too many variables outside under natural light :)

That deep.:bsmilie:
Seefei has a Tam 90, or I can bring mine. Time for some fresh air at Mandai after too long in cabinet.:)

interested but no pentax polo tee can join or not :embrass:

the june outing like everyone in uniform leh :sweat:

You can still get one if you want. As Lawrence (nik34) and see if he got any left ;)

Speaking of that....

Can those who ordered from our benevolent Lawrence please collect the T-shirt from him. The last time I heard he still have a handful with him. It has already been more than 3 months already.....

1. fengwei (94281380)
3. JK
4. Darren
5. cyk13
6. Pentriot
7. Gummy73
8. opera58
9. hypy13
10. Brianskivvy
11.Greg0222
12.Fireemblem
13. yeohth
14. k4rsh
15. jjynwa
16.Limited
17. Detritus

1. fengwei (94281380)
3. JK
4. Darren
5. cyk13
6. Pentriot
7. Gummy73
8. opera58
9. hypy13
10. Brianskivvy
11.Greg0222
12.Fireemblem
13. yeohth
14. k4rsh
15. jjynwa
16.Limited
17. Detritus

Pentax outing does not confine to space. All are welcome to join, even from other camps. :)

ah... hope i don't sound too presumptuous you are just the man i was hoping to see actually... heard u got a smashing sigma 180mm macro. any chance that it'll make an appearance at the outing? :angel:

ah... hope i don't sound too presumptuous you are just the man i was hoping to see actually... heard u got a smashing sigma 180mm macro. any chance that it'll make an appearance at the outing? :angel:

Since you ask, our bro Ben probably will bring it along :) It's the best macro lens to show off there, other than otc's A*200/4 ;)