Pentaxians going for Marathon ... anyone else?

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hey guys, the Standard Chartered Marathon is coming in 5 days. Let's get into the mood :cool:

This will be my 6th full marathon. I didn't finish well last year due to unfit shoes. Hope I can finish stronger this round :)

Anyone else here is going for it on the coming Sunday?

If you wanna have some shooting fun, can check out the route maps and time schedules here:
Route Maps
Race Categories

Cheers and happy running!

will be goin 10km this round to complete my medal collection of full marathon, half marathon and quarter marathon :)

I'm going...

to support my gf haha...

Eh? Going there to run or shoot? LoL!!

Not nice leh. You should run w/ your gf mah ;

been so long since i last run.. don't i can even make it for the kid dash man..haha :(

fengwei said:
I run, you shoot :cool:

Wahahaha.... I'm already being forced to run by my GF.. Tried to bargain for a walk and shoot session but failed... :p

Aiya~ Once she gets her custom Kr then i think she'll want to shoot more than anything else.. Hahaha!

I thought there was a 'running man' or something like that here on the Pentax sub-forums? (at least his blog had the word 'running')
Show thyself! :D

Those doing the event, good running! :cool:

I join half marathon only, as this is my first time join such event.
Good luck to all the Pentaxian who join this event.

I thought there was a 'running man' or something like that here on the Pentax sub-forums? (at least his blog had the word 'running')
Show thyself! :D

Those doing the event, good running! :cool:

heeheee.....outdoor running used be my thingie..... but after being pentaxed, running switched to in house, outdoor..... pentaxing! heeeheeeeheee

did not register as usual.... may try to gatecrash to take a few pictures.

for those in the run, enjoy the marthon, like the marathon man had been doing for all these years of putting his footprints in every corner of the red dot!

Last edited:
heeheee.....outdoor running used be my thingie..... but after being pentaxed, running switched to in house, outdoor..... pentaxing! heeeheeeeheee

did not register as usual.... may try to gatecrash to take a few pictures.

for those in the run, enjoy the marthon, like the marathon man had been doing for all these years of putting his footprints in every corner of the red dot!

Ahh! its you. I did remember the blog, but not the username :)

That's cool! Never thought about collecting all the medals ...

I stop taking the medals from events. Simply so many of them. I don't like to keep useless things.

I stop taking the medals from events. Simply so many of them. I don't like to keep useless things.

Just throw them in a box :D
I think they will be good for memories later on in life.

I once had a Nestle Baby trophy - yes....me :D, but I threw it away in my teenage years when I moved house. Now, I regret it, cause I am old and grump looking now and wish I am a Nestle Baby.
:D

It happened to me years ago, dun know where I junked my medals. As I advance in years, it's just memories now.

It happened to me years ago, dun know where I junked my medals. As I advance in years, it's just memories now.

I think my wife keeps all my medals somewhere in the house. Now the kids start to collect their own medals already, might have too many to keep later on ...

And all the best to the runners. Get some rest today, and lot of warter too :)

Cheers and happy running.