Pentaxians Gathering in Early May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Dear All,

Since we got quite some new family members, and our last gathering was nearly 4 months back. Should we have another gathering in early May?

Please suggest time and venue, and probably activities as well, so we can arrange the meetup :)

Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

Cheers! :D

SBG sounds good. We can also go for Roti-Prata and Teh-Tarik at the nearby Prata Shop after shooting?! :>

First week of May sounds good.:thumbsup:

I'll be there. SBG sounds good, free entry, lots of space for activities, things to photgraph..

Just that it'll be my third trip there in a month! :D

I am free. Hopefully can join you guys. :D

Will be there if i'm free!

Think the last 2 outings have been to SBG, can also try alternatives - urban photography anyone? city hall district? can end the outing at the singapore flyer, haha

Yeah, city hall also sounds good. SBG is a bit difficult to access for those without personal transportation.

BTW, knyghtfall, check PM.

It being a public holiday, I think there will be quite a bit more activity at SBG.
Anyway I'll be attending a function there on that date so need to check the time.
City shoot also can but I think City Hall will be kinda quiet.

May I suggest that to make the outing really photo-centric, we all meet at an appointed time say 8.30am, have a short briefing, then disperse throughout the location to shoot for say 1-2 hours and meet again later at an appointed place where we can talk shop and compare images.

We should try not to bunch up and go out either 1-3 persons so as to get a variety of images. Each photographer to submit their best 3 images to a dedicated thread here in CS after the meet-up. Not meant to be a competition but it will at least ensure we all don't end up with somewhat identical subjects/images.

Sounds like a good idea. Both venues work for me.

Hi everybody,
I have just join on 17 April. Can I, an old man join the outing too?

Hi everybody,
I have just join on 17 April. Can I, an old man join the outing too?

Welcome Limited. The nick remind me of Pentax Limited Lenses.:) Old or young all can join.:D

I should be able to join you guys this time, but hopefully not on a public holiday as normally I have family commitments during those days.

Start early at 8.00? at least for 2 hrs, and you can still be with your family thereafter?

creampuff's idea sounds good.. anyone got a kmount dslr i could loan? :bsmilie:

anyway, off topic a bit but sky packer and myself will be at Labrador park at 4.30 pm tmrw for a shoot, he has kindly agreed to lend me his DA 40 to try on a film body (to test if its full frame). We would welcome anyone who's free, and bring your DA primes too! ;) Pls let me know in advance if so though, as we might change plans depending on the weather and can inform you accordingly. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.