Pentaxians Dec 2009 Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
New month, new theme and a whole lot of new members. :cool:

Getting down to brass tacks, I propose a photo-marathon akin to Dec 09 outing.

- Morning (Landscape/ Macro)
- Afternoon (Architecture/ Street)
- Evening (Landscape/ Lights)

Further suggestions?

Last edited:
Thanks for the headsup. Let's do it then.

I'd suggest to have this shootout on Sat 19th of Dec.

Morning: macro and plants at Botanic Garden
Afternoon: street around little india
Evening: X'mas lights at Orchard or cityarea

i always ask for marathon... but so long never happen...anyway i want to shoot film...

SBG canteen under renovation the last time i went... i go without food the whole morning... :( dunno whats the status now....

i always ask for marathon... but so long never happen...anyway i want to shoot film...

SBG canteen under renovation the last time i went... i go without food the whole morning... :( dunno whats the status now....

There is a Standard Chart Marathon on this Sunday, you wanna run for the full one? ;p

I'm in for the full marathon. Maybe you guys can go there and shoot me :bsmilie:

Maybe Gleneagle hospital's delifrance for something to eat?

I'd suggest to have this shootout on Sat 19th of Dec.

Morning: macro and plants at Botanic Garden
Afternoon: street around little india
Evening: X'mas lights at Orchard or cityarea

Sounds like last year's plan. But I guess that's fine to orientate the new members, what with the large crowd and all. :bsmilie:

I'll be busy with a photo-shoot in the afternoon though. :think:

Sounds like last year's plan. But I guess that's fine to orientate the new members, what with the large crowd and all. :bsmilie:

I'll be busy with a photo-shoot in the afternoon though. :think:

Where? In little india? :bsmilie:

Can't we do the street shooting on Orchard Rd instead?
No.1 let the consumer society know that Pentax exists and has cool colored Kx.
No.2 build up everyone's guts instead of us preying on our friends from India :)

night shoot at Orchard as well.

Where? In little india? :bsmilie:

I wish. But too crowded on weekend lah. :sweat:

Just a private photo-shoot at someone's house somewhere. (Haven't finalized yet) Anyone has a spare PT-04 trigger?

I have a question. If my friend who is a nikon owner wishes to join in can he? Or strictly Pentax? Hope this is not a stupid question.

I have a question. If my friend who is a nikon owner wishes to join in can he? Or strictly Pentax? Hope this is not a stupid question.

No its not. All are welcome! We strive to turn those from the dark side to join the rebellion...;p Just come as yourself with your camera and take pictures...:)

I want to join too, but too bad i'm on another CS outing on 19th Dec.
it's the photography sharing session @ bukit batok CC organized by dear xmilkbarx :)

No its not. All are welcome! We strive to turn those from the dark side to join the rebellion...;p Just come as yourself with your camera and take pictures...:)

Haha, I myself, joined the rebellion by accident after I exchanged my Panny G1 for a Pentax K-x without any prior experience handling pentax. Best accident that ever happened to me.

I want to join too, but too bad i'm on another CS outing on 19th Dec.
it's the photography sharing session @ bukit batok CC organized by dear xmilkbarx :)

Bukit Batok CC? That's super close to my place, how come I don't know :confused: Oh well, I don't have many good photos to share anyway ...

oh yeah..ups for photo-marathon :bsmilie: gonna be exciting w new faces (including myself)

i suggest that whoever's interested can go on a 50mm-only shoot. especially the newcomers who are getting suggestions to pick up one of these cheap and good lenses as a complement to the kit lens.

Pentaxian or Nikonian all end with "ian"..:bsmilie:all are welcome,but maybe bad
for me i might be away during that period of time.

hi guys, i am a newbie and just buy a Kx......very excited now and i wish to join this outing.

just hope i get a grip of the basic feel of the function first....and rats...i dont have a good tripod....

hi guys, i am a newbie and just buy a Kx......very excited now and i wish to join this outing.

just hope i get a grip of the basic feel of the function first....and rats...i dont have a good tripod....

Don't worry, i am also newbie, shooting with K10 since 2007, joining several outings, does not have tripod till today. :cry:

You didn't go to the visitor center that side to eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.