Pentaxians August 2009 Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Loke

Aug 26, 2004
Guilin
Hi,
It's now 1st week of August and guess I start new thread for suggestions for dates, themes & locations for August outing.:)

Most likely Hari Raya theme!!hint...;)
Geylang serai-- street / events carnival / pasar malam / candid / building & night lighting photography.
One full day again..:sweatsm:

Last edited:
Most likely Hari Raya theme!!hint...;)
Geylang serai-- street / events carnival / pasar malam / candid / building & night lighting photography.
One full day again..:sweatsm:

Was about to say that too. FYI, fasting month starts on the 22nd. Stalls and lights will be up a week before that at least. But the place gets real crazy in the final 2 weeks or so.

Was about to say that too. FYI, fasting month starts on the 22nd. Stalls and lights will be up a week before that at least. But the place gets real crazy in the final 2 weeks or so.

During fasting month, the place is vibrant only after breaking fast in the evening or throughout the day?:think:

During fasting month, the place is vibrant only after breaking fast in the evening or throughout the day?:think:

After breaking fast definitely, since everyone has eaten their fill and recharged. :bsmilie: Daytime is good if you want a less crowded and more mobile environment to shoot the stalls.

And there's the new Geylang Serai Market which I believe is already open ... FILM anyone?

Okay, let's fix the outing on 22nd of the month, Geylang street shooting. We can shoot the stalls and some buildings around that area. I went there once, quite like that place. I'm sure many here would love that place too.

i will try to go, depending on what time the gathering will be. :)

Aug 2009 outing.

Date and Time: Aug 22nd, 10am onwards?
Venue: Geylang (Eunos mrt)

1. fengwei (hp: 94281380)

Aug 2009 outing.

2. night86mare

And there's the new Geylang Serai Market which I believe is already open ... FILM anyone?

i would actually love to try shooting with film there.. but i mucked up my mz-30 focusing screen quite a bit, like i told you :embrass::embrass:

need to get a replacement pentax slr back in the uk.. need af, i lazy. :bsmilie:

2. night86mare
3. le petit prince

Should be ok for me, for now. :)

Okay, let's fix the outing on 22nd of the month, Geylang street shooting. We can shoot the stalls and some buildings around that area. I went there once, quite like that place. I'm sure many here would love that place too.

Please, please:sweat:, ...not Aug 22nd as I definitely cannot make it.:cry:

Aug 15 or 29 okay.:angel:

Aug 15 weekend also can ... Ben you better pass me the Mz-S soon - "Film itch".

Please, please:sweat:, ...not Aug 22nd as I definitely cannot make it.:cry:

Aug 15 or 29 okay.:angel:

15 isn't good for me :( And I think several other guys can't join during mid of the month either :dunno:

2. night86mare
3. le petit prince
4. Equatorer

First time shoot Hari Raya, surely like to join! try call some other mm from nus also:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.