Pentaxians Aug 2010 Outing - Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West on 14th Aug 2010

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Thanks to seefei's effort and suggestion, let's go to AMK Garden for Aug outing.

Date: 14th Aug 2010
Time: 8am to whenever we wanna stop
Venue: AMK Town Garden West

Meet up:
at the pond on the right hand of the main entrance from AMK Ave 6 (facing the AMK Library).

Things to bring: mosquito repellent (very important, must bring!), water, sunblock, your best gear for macros/flowers/portraits/whatever you like to shoot.

Here is the place:

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.php?option=com_visitorsguide&task=parks&id=5&Itemid=73

Please put your name here in the list if you wanna join the fun. Cheers and happy shooting!

Last edited:
80. fengwei (hp: 94281380)
81. seefei
82. flowerpot
83. creampuff
84. detritus
88.opera58

sorry... OT a bit... but will mozzie repellant chase away the bugs we want to shoot? ;p

:sweat: dunno about bugs... but if bees come and chase me i will run towards you :bsmilie:

then will it counted as a sports theme also for this outing?:bsmilie:

FW , can I "rent" yr WR DFA100mm for 1/2hr on that day to have some hand-on feel on it that day :embrass:

FW , can I "rent" yr WR DFA100mm for 1/2hr on that day to have some hand-on feel on it that day :embrass:

Wah playing with fire ah Simon......

Haha

faint. had to be the day I'm not in SG. haiz. I'll have to miss this one.

Interested to go but fasting month for me and family... will join in september if time permits :)

Hmm ... you are not Leengirl leh ... how about 2min? Long enough for you to have some hand-on feel :lovegrin:

Eek double standard.

FW, my gf will be joining and she want to try out your DFA100 also. How long cna you offer to lend it to us?

Haha

Eek double standard.

FW, my gf will be joining and she want to try out your DFA100 also. How long cna you offer to lend it to us?

Haha

one to one exchange. your gf model for us....

Hmm ... you are not Leengirl leh ... how about 2min? Long enough for you to have some hand-on feel :lovegrin:

:cry: 2min .... that day u let me touch the DFA already more then 2min .... 2 min how to hand on :sweat:

Eek double standard.

Haha

seefei want to exchange himself with ur gf... pls take him and u can shoot him :bsmilie:

Eek double standard.

Haha

She can have it for the day, as long as she's holding a white K-x w/ her ;)

She's really pretty ;p But I suggest both of them modeling for us together :bsmilie:

K7FW0072_s.jpg

:cry: 2min .... that day u let me touch the DFA already more then 2min .... 2 min how to hand on :sweat:

In that case ... 5min can?

seefei want to exchange himself with ur gf... pls take him and u can shoot him :bsmilie:

And I don't mind taking Brian's place for the day ;p:devil: