Pentaxians April Outing - Morning in the Zoo on 10/04/2010

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Time to plan our outing again. Since quite a few Pentax users got some nice long lenses, we are gonna have an outdoor shooting session in the Zoo from early morning all the way to lunch :)

Date: 10th April 2010
Time: 8:00am- 1:30pm
Venue: The Singapore Zoo, main entrance.

Plan: we are gonna meet up there at the main entrance around 8am for an early start. If you can't get there in time, just come in and find us.

Note: you need to buy your own ticket to get in to the Zoo. If you have a company group ticket, please do share w/ us so guys can enjoy more w/ less cost ;p

There will be a special event in the afternoon which will be announced in another thread. Stay tuned.

Cheers and happy shooting!

Gonna miss it this time ;pcos I will still be in China during this period,
Hope for the next.....

Enjoy shooting pals !!
Cheers!!!

1. fengwei (HP: 94281380)
2. JK

Can't miss out the chance to exercise the long lens and make full use of my "FOTZ" card. :)

2. JK
3. benloke

I really no fate to meet my new pentax frens. i got morning exams on this day...... argh!~~~!~!~!~!. haiz. Join the May outing liao. Paiseh!!!

2. JK
3. benloke
4. ricsal
5. salblade

So morning Zoo and afternoon lesson ?

2. JK
3. benloke
4. ricsal
5. salblade
6. VanGogh53
7. eselite

sorry guys can't join these outing, got to work through the whole month of april.
no off.....day...you guys go ahead ....:(:(:(

no fate again...i had miss all the outing since CNY....cant join this outing too.

Gonna miss it this time ;pcos I will still be in China during this period,
Hope for the next.....

Enjoy shooting pals !!
Cheers!!!
same here. going china too.
enjoy guys.

2. JK
3. benloke
4. ricsal
5. salblade
6. VanGogh53
7. eselite
8. hypy13
9. muscin

2. JK
3. benloke
4. ricsal
5. salblade
6. VanGogh53
7. eselite
8. hypy13
9. muscin
10 otc

time to test A300 f2.8 with a gimball. Gimball is also new to me.:D

otc

Time to plan our outing again. Since quite a few Pentax users got some nice long lenses, we are gonna have an outdoor shooting session in the Zoo from early morning all the way to lunch :)

Date: 10th April 2010
Time: 8:00am- 1:30pm
Venue: The Singapore Zoo, main entrance.

Plan: we are gonna meet up there at the main entrance around 8am for an early start. If you can't get there in time, just come in and find us.

Note: you need to buy your own ticket to get in to the Zoo. If you have a company group ticket, please do share w/ us so guys can enjoy more w/ less cost ;p

There will be a special event in the afternoon which will be announced in another thread. Stay tuned.

Cheers and happy shooting!

Maestro Feng Wei, the zoo's website say that groups of 30+ may apply for discounted admission-shall we publicise this so that sufficient numbers may register so that we may get our tickets together as an organised group?

Just my luck to have to miss both the outing and education session because of classes. Have a great time guys.

Can't miss out the chance to exercise the long lens and make full use of my "FOTZ" card. :)

JK...maybe some pentaxians can pretend to be yr family and leverage on your "FOTZ" card. :bsmilie:

2. JK
3. benloke
4. ricsal
5. salblade
6. VanGogh53
7. eselite
8. hypy13
9. muscin
10. otc
11. beniz