Pentaxian outing in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
Hello everyone, this thread was put up to see how many people would be interested in one. For those who are interested to see this happen, it would be good to have a gauge which particular SATURDAY everyone can meet up and have a shoot together, just with Pentax gears!

Location and everything also can be discussed here, and when everything is finalized I will post it in the Photoshoots and Outings forum.

For this to happen, we need support from everyone! Please give your opinions!:heart:

alrite! count me in!

Hello everyone, this thread was put up to see how many people would be interested in one. For those who are interested to see this happen, it would be good to have a gauge which particular SATURDAY everyone can meet up and have a shoot together, just with Pentax gears!

:

Sure - not sure which day I can do but set it up and I will try to be there.

Tim

yeah.. let's meet! ;)

I'm a dun know anything. Can I join too? :D

WOw.. finally someone voice out again... it has been long since we had the gathering.. i will try to make it...

I know everyone is excited about this, but can we contribute some opinions, or places where we should go for a shoot? Input would be appreciated on this. Let me make this more organised:

Prefered type of shoot: Free/Ticketed (Free as in public area, Ticketed must pay for tickets)
Prefered day: x Saturday of the month (x for the saturday (1st 2nd?) Saturday you are free)

Input will be appreciated.

I can only join in on Sat mornng and need to leave by 1130 am latest as Sat/Sun is a packed day for me. However, I don't mind taking leave on Thursdays or Fridays for the meetup..:)

Free or Ticket is ok with me.. I am looking for you guys to tell me what are the possible nice places for shoots! :>

2nd Saturday is fine with me.

Keep the ball rolling, guys!

How about ALexandria park??

Okay, after some thought, I decided to make it a trip to Alexandra Hospital Butterfly Park. I would love to do a Punggol Expedition, but it will take a full day and I don't think many people here have the luxury of having so much time to spend...

So anyone wants to tell me what they think?

Okay, after some thought, I decided to make it a trip to Alexandra Hospital Butterfly Park. I would love to do a Punggol Expedition, but it will take a full day and I don't think many people here have the luxury of having so much time to spend...

I might if it were on a Saturday morning or a weekday where I will take leave..when is it?

:D when is it? I would like to visit Punggol too, but dun know how to get there.

Actually starting early Sat morning at the beach would be good. Wide choice of subjects and can later adjourn for breakfast/brunch.

How about the board walk at Changi Point? Can have breakfast at he hawker center/coffeeshop after that.

How about the board walk at Changi Point? Can have breakfast at he hawker center/coffeeshop after that.

Hrmmm an early morning shoot that will last till lunch time?:think: Sounds like a good idea to me.

Zzzz nobody interested in this anymore?

I'm still interested.. anybody?

i'm free till 23 apr.. after tt not free liao :(

Status
Not open for further replies.