Pentaxian Museum Gathering - night86mare

Status
Not open for further replies.
A proposed gathering at the museum to marvel at night86mare's work and have a group photo if possible. It be a memorable event for pentaxian We could also proceed to Labrador park after the museum visit. Else we will stick to the 26th for the Labrador park event.

Please only post on this thread if you are coming. This is to keep the thread clean, if you wanna come great, please refrain from posting unnecessary content. We dun have much time, we need to confirm the timing and everything quick, if the response is poor than it will not happen. Have to wait for next year if night86mare wins again.;)

Venue - Museum + (Propose to continue to Labrador park, else stick to 26th)
Date - 19th JULY (Saturday)
Time : TBA
Meetup place : TBA

1. flowerpot
2. night86mare - i assume u will be there
3. Skypacker
4. creampuff (propose we meet at 4 pm at the museum)
5. Macrob

A proposed gathering at the museum to marvel at night86mare's work and have a group photo if possible. It be a memorable event for pentaxian We could also proceed to Labrador park after the museum visit. Else we will stick to the 26th for the Labrador park event.

Please only post on this thread if you are coming. This is to keep the thread clean, if you wanna come great, please refrain from posting unnecessary content. We dun have much time, we need to confirm the timing and everything quick, if the response is poor than it will not happen. Have to wait for next year if night86mare wins again.;)

Time : TBA
Meetup place : TBA

1. flowerpot
3. Skypacker
5. Macrob
6. knyghtfall81 (barring lotsa work @ office.. even so can prob join later in the evening.)

Time : 4pm(might change)
Meetup place : museum

1. flowerpot
3. Skypacker
5. Macrob
6. knyghtfall81 (barring lotsa work @ office.. even so can prob join later in the evening.)
7. P3ntx :(have the time been decided yet?)

7. P3ntx: a bit of sad note to say, got to be at workplace at 4pm this Saturday, informed by Boss...can it be made earlier in the morning...or mid afternoon?:embrass:

sorry night86mare..likely won't be able to join you as time slot not good for me.
Will drop by another time instead if I am able to..congrats again ! :)

Sorry bro night86mare, will not be able to join on 19th as got to attend family function. Next time when you are back in SG then we can meet.

Seems like the response not so promising... anyway i was at the museum just now.. why im there because im not working, why im not working because my company is very kind, ask everyone to take 2 days leave :bsmilie:

back to business... the gallery has a no photo taking sign, and there is a security guard patrolling...i never test water so i dunno can take photo or not... :bsmilie:

anyway i dunno whether we should still proceed with the gathering, what do we plan to do there ? And what after that...

Any comments from current Cers who has put their name in...

Feel free to give ideas... If the response remain as it is, i think we should not go ahead... im sure we will have another chance to meet night86mare when he is back from HK... ;)

btw: I was very impressed with the quality on display, Kent Seet's work impress me the most, everyone is a deserved winner. Any of the merit winners could have won it, Derrick Heng was very good :thumbsup:, im sure bro night86mare was impress as well, so was Raymond Phang... but i guess the judges made the right choice... Go pentax ;)

Time : 4pm(might change)
Meetup place : museum
[/COLOR]

1. flowerpot
3. Skypacker
5. Macrob
7. P3ntx :(have the time been decided yet?)
8. Friedrice

hmmm, if there's a group of say 6, including nightmare, then we could just meet up to catch up, and do an architectural shoot of the nat museum, or even a spot of macro / landscape on fort canning. or just chit chat over coffee.

Snowywolf should go too, since she was quite instrumental in nightmare's win!

I'll be there too but can reach only ard 4.30pm as rushing down from zoo =P

P.S. I think nightmare said that he might need to be off ard 5 plus in other thread..

seems like the gathering is on again...gaining steam :)

Time: 4pm - 530pm
Venue: National museum gallery. (Just go all the way straight from the main entrance)
Itinerary: meet, talk/coffee, shoot(architectural stuff, macro stuff, random stuff :bsmilie:)

Have a feeling i will talk more than take photos :bsmilie:

Last call... :cool:

Will join you guys if i finish my stuffs early.:)

I will try to drop by.
I might be in the area with my wife... :D

I will be there, since I didn't go for previous 2 gatherings. Bringing along Power Pack III for 540FGZ for those interested to try.

P3ntx: I have to pulled to attend my work tomorrow afternoon ...so sad ... so unable to come ..to the Musem... ,but I look forward to seeing the group shot.. I really wish this was happening on Sunday ... some more can try T3 powerpack ,,,

Thanks u for organising this invitation..

Any contact no? =P Once I've reached will give a call.

BTW, can someone confirm the exact venue- is it the National Museum near Dhoby Ghaut?

I am not entirely familiar with all the Singapore landmarks, so i don't want to end up at the wrong museum.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.