Pentaxian July Gathering.. Open for suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

art2d2

Jun 28, 2002
Beijing, Shuangjing
art2d2.zenfolio.com
Ok for July I think longko got organise a studio session with some of us here on the 12th, so I think we try to skip that weekend.

So the other weekends available will be 5-6 July, 19-20 July, 26-27 July.

Lets think of something else to shoot for July. ;) I still prefer to shoot on Saturday as Sunday is family day for most people.

I vote for 25-26 July! And I am suggesting something that gives our portraiture lens some long overdue 'exercises'?

Or alternatively, how about Creampuff's idea of Istana Open house on the 3rd Aug since the dates are so near? But I am not too sure if they allow photography...

Went Istana 2 years ago. (that long) :bsmilie: Photography is allowed at outdoor compounds. No photography allowed inside Istana building and only a small section inside the building is open for public to view the the 'gifts' from foreign countries and to view the hall where they receive important guest.

lets do something that last longer, our outing seems short, morning till noon then its goodbye... cos i usually have another shoot in the afternoon, then i must rot outside on my own till my next shoot...:bsmilie:

and i think once a month also too little, can we have it twice a month ??

Wow! So fast! Planning for next outing already?

Actually I'd suggest to shoot some sunrise or sunset next time, prefer sunset at Labrador Park. That way we can plan for two days, either Sat or Sun depends on the weather. If it's a good day on Sat, then we go. Otherwise we go on Sun.

can we fix the date permanently like the 1st sat or sun of each month? easier for married man like me to get block visa from the home ministry :bsmilie:

Actually I'd suggest to shoot some sunrise or sunset next time, prefer sunset at Labrador Park. That way we can plan for two days, either Sat or Sun depends on the weather. If it's a good day on Sat, then we go. Otherwise we go on Sun.

i just off load my wide angle lens :confused:

How about Little India? Lots of pple, street photography?

Or we could try landscapes in Punggol with our guru (nightmare) leading us to the location?

Transportation
--------------
We may be able to car-pool or taxi-pool if the location is obscure?

Hahaha... Thanks, Chee Leng! :cool:

I can always 'loan' it to you for a couple of shots during the meet. :angel: :sticktong

Good idea... Labrador Park sounds really good! at least more accessible.

can we fix the date permanently like the 1st sat or sun of each month? easier for married man like me to get block visa from the home ministry :bsmilie:

1st or Last Sat or Sun is good. :thumbsup:

Can still shoot what.. just stand back more from the horizon. ;p

How about Little India? Lots of pple, street photography?

Or we could try landscapes in Punggol with our guru (nightmare) leading us to the location?

Transportation
--------------
We may be able to car-pool or taxi-pool if the location is obscure?

Hmm.. we did street shooting during our first outing in May, so probably can try something else. Punggol is an idea. So is shooting sunsets at Labrador Park. Probably we try shooting in the evening this time instead of early morning. Or we do a night shoot in the city at places that have been shot to death already :p

Mai tu liao... Landscape's this time round! Labrador Park or Punggol.

Venue - Labrador Park / Punggol
Date - 25 or 26 July
Nicks whose joining
1. hjbyeo

Date - 25 or 26 July
Nicks whose joining
1. hjbyeo
2. flowerpot
3. felixcat8888

Punggol...cos i stay sengkang...:bsmilie:

Date - 25 or 26 July

Nicks whose joining
1. hjbyeo
2. flowerpot
3. felixcat8888
4. art2d2

Aiyoo.. one more month to go... can earlier or not ;p

:think: The dates 4-5 July, 18-19 July, 25-26 July are Fri and Sat. Is it correct?:dunno:

:think: The dates 4-5 July, 18-19 July, 25-26 July are Fri and Sat. Is it correct?:dunno:

Applause to istDeS who has sharp eye.

:bsmilie: right, should 5-6, 19-20 or 26-27 July, :thumbsup:

Aiyoo.. one more month to go... can earlier or not ;p

Ya...earlier better...i can even join if its every week...:bsmilie:

Ya...Fri and Sat...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.