Pentax user gathering - 12/3/2005 @ MacRitchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretix

Feb 4, 2004
Singapore - East
Hi everyone,

For anyone that's interested, we're having a Pentax user gathering to shoot at the MacRitchie TreeTop walk. More about this location can be found here:

http://www.ecologyasia.com/news-archives/2005/jan-05/st_050130_1.htm

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/nparks_cms/display_level2.asp?parkid=8&catid=9

Tentatively, its on the 12th of March, 2005 from 12 noon onwards (time subject to change).

If you're interested, just reply to this thread and add yourself to the list!

Attendance list so far:
----------------------
1. Heretix
2. fengwei
3. k_istDS
4. Spyer2

Thanks for the heads up. I'll sure be there. Just wondering which lenses should bring along :think:

Anyway, I'm sure we are gonna have a great time there. Just hope the weather won't spoil our trip.

Cheers!

oops, not the good timing for me.. :( I can't make it on these date (not free for mth of March)..

I have taken myself out from the list..

U guys enjoy yourselves!! :angel:

Attendance list so far:
----------------------
1. Heretix
2. fengwei
3. k_istDS

Attendance list so far:
----------------------
1. Heretix
2. fengwei
3. k_istDS[/QUOTE]

Hey, why not we make it in the morning as the weather won't be too hot :sweat: :sweat: , and that we might catch the Sunrise if we make it in time?

k_istDS said:
Hey, why not we make it in the morning as the weather won't be too hot :sweat: :sweat: , and that we might catch the Sunrise if we make it in time?

I'm fine with that actually, but I think fengwei has to work half day on Saturday... correct fengwei?

Heretix said:
I'm fine with that actually, but I think fengwei has to work half day on Saturday... correct fengwei?

Yeah, but you guys can go ahead. I might just catch up later. Better you guys go there in the morning, 'cause it's cooler, and there are more insects (especially butterflies) to shoot at in the morming.

Just let me know when and where you guys will meet up, I'll see if I can skip my work on that morning ;)

Cheers!

hi guys

unabe to meet up. ICT start tomorrow. enjoy yourself

fengwei said:
Yeah, but you guys can go ahead. I might just catch up later. Better you guys go there in the morning, 'cause it's cooler, and there are more insects (especially butterflies) to shoot at in the morming.

Just let me know when and where you guys will meet up, I'll see if I can skip my work on that morning ;)

Cheers!

So How? Morning Or Afternoon?? Anyone else joining?? I will ask one of my friend along, he's not a photographer, just that he's too free, so asked him along.

k_istDS said:
So How? Morning Or Afternoon??

I'll vote for afternoon. I'm not too sure whether I can be awake early on a Saturday morning. :) Any objections?

So how? Afternoon or morning? Where to meet up? Let's figure it out before the trip starts :bsmilie:

Heretix said:
I'll vote for afternoon. I'm not too sure whether I can be awake early on a Saturday morning. :) Any objections?

I have another appt later in the afternoon, so most likely I would have to go in the morning. Hey, why not you meet with Fengwei, I go on my own, and if i can, I will meet you guys later in the afternoon for a short while...

k_istDS said:
I have another appt later in the afternoon, so most likely I would have to go in the morning. Hey, why not you meet with Fengwei, I go on my own, and if i can, I will meet you guys later in the afternoon for a short while...

Haha, just the 3(4?) of us and its already so hard to agree on a time to meet. ;)

Think what i'll do is just meet up with k_istDS in the morning, and if i'm not done shooting/hiking, then i'll continue by meeting up with fengwei (if he's there by then).

k_istDS, i'll be SMSing you soon to discuss on where to meet.

fengwei, can you confirm whether you'll be meeting up in the morning or noon?

Heretix said:
Haha, just the 3(4?) of us and its already so hard to agree on a time to meet. ;)

Think what i'll do is just meet up with k_istDS in the morning, and if i'm not done shooting/hiking, then i'll continue by meeting up with fengwei (if he's there by then).

k_istDS, i'll be SMSing you soon to discuss on where to meet.

fengwei, can you confirm whether you'll be meeting up in the morning or noon?

Confirm to come in the morning. Will skip the work and have some fun with you guys ;)

Just let me know when and where to meet, ok :D

fengwei said:
Confirm to come in the morning. Will skip the work and have some fun with you guys ;)

Just let me know when and where to meet, ok :D

Ahh cool. I just tried to SMS k_istDS, but there wasn't any reply, I might have contacted the wrong number I think... oops. :)

Anyway, any of you driving?

I'll be taking a bus there, so according to the information at this site: http://www.nparks.gov.sg/nparks_cms/display_level2.asp?parkid=8&catid=9 , I can meet you guys "along Lornie Road at the bus-stop in front of MacRitchie Reservoir Park".

Heh, i'm not too sure myself where _exactly_ is that, since i've never been there, but let's just keep our cellphones around if we really can't find a good way to meet up.

I propose meeting at 8:30am at that bus stop described above. Any objections?

macmap.jpg

Hi guys, I will meet you all at around this place, once you have reach just ring for me..98259279. I should be there by 7 cause sunrise is at 7.12

k_istDS said:
Hi guys, I will meet you all at around this place, once you have reach just ring for me..98259279. I should be there by 7 cause sunrise is at 7.12

Oh man, that's a big place. It'll take hours walking from one site to the other :)

Heretix said:
Ahh cool. I just tried to SMS k_istDS, but there wasn't any reply, I might have contacted the wrong number I think... oops. :)

Anyway, any of you driving?

I'll be taking a bus there, so according to the information at this site: http://www.nparks.gov.sg/nparks_cms/display_level2.asp?parkid=8&catid=9 , I can meet you guys "along Lornie Road at the bus-stop in front of MacRitchie Reservoir Park".

Heh, i'm not too sure myself where _exactly_ is that, since i've never been there, but let's just keep our cellphones around if we really can't find a good way to meet up.

I propose meeting at 8:30am at that bus stop described above. Any objections?

Hi Heretix, I can meet you there at 8:30am. Let's get together and then try to find K from there. I don't wanna get up so early ;)

fengwei said:
Hi Heretix, I can meet you there at 8:30am. Let's get together and then try to find K from there. I don't wanna get up so early ;)

Hehe, ok. See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.