Pentax Tees or Polo Tees

Pentax Tees or Pentax Polo Tees

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLuRbEnG

Mar 14, 2007
Hi guys,

Duno whether we gg ahead wif this or not.
But seems like we r stuck n got mixed opinions on whether 2 do it as polo tee or tee.

So I though I shld start the ball rolling by creating a poll so that at least we can decide on polo tee or tee...

Hope u guys dun mind that I start a separate thread on this as need 2 create a poll thread.

Currently the below is the most updated list of those interested which i got frm the other thread. So guys lets poll n conclude which type we wan.

darrrrrrrrrr
adiknaim
le petit prince
flowerpot
ishou80
woonsin
felixcat8888 *Wants 2 pcs XXL
creampuff
bLuRbEnG
P3ntx
codered
NoMoney X2 (XXL or XXXL)
fengwei
gigahz
aosis
fusetrips
jsohhl *Wants 3pcs
art2d2 *Wants 2pcs
teruranse *Wants 2 pcs: L
posn75 2 pcs in 2 diff colours preferbly ( size M ) = )
alanswan
macrob
liveevil (both Tees and Polo Tees are ok with me.)
wuhanish
danst
seafone
hjbyeo
dielah
LancerEX
Equator

Thanks, BB.

I suggest after poll for this is done, I'll do another poll for choice of design/word on tee.. for only those who voted here.

Cheers!

Thanks, BB.

I suggest after poll for this is done, I'll do another poll for choice of design/word on tee.. for only those who voted here.

Cheers!

Yup that will b gd...
At least we start the ball rolling...
After the poll, we will know whether tee or polo tee.
Then easier 4 u 2 do the design as well...

I 4gotten 2 limit the no. of days for the poll, so probably we let it run till end next wk.
We will settle 4 the 1 wif more polls, ok wif all Pentaxians???

Cheers...

I suspect the polo t-shirt will win by an overwhelming majority ;)

I suspect the polo t-shirt will win by an overwhelming majority ;)

No fight - its 12 to 1 now.

By the way, can those who vote post here to say who they are? Easier to track later.

I voted polo.

I vote for Polo as well...
Hahaha...

Have updated alanswan into the list in the 1st post as well...
Those that r interested n not in the list in the 1st post, let me know I'll update u into the list...

Cheers...

I just voted polo-t.:bsmilie:

me vote polo t too...

I'm ok with either so I decided to vote for T-shirt so it wouldn't be a unanimous walkover:bsmilie:

Next poll will be cotton or dri-fit, think everyone will agree with black/red for color. Then last poll will be for design?

Edit: also embrossed or printed?

polo tee, dri fit ... maybe red or orange

if its still the same polo t with the same color and design my vote remains... :)
if its otherwise can see the design first ;p

Yo! Will be happy to help you with admin, BB. (What about ishou? In?)

To everyone: Hope you understand that we'll go with majority for every poll regarding type of tee, design/wording, colours, etc.

There should only be ONE standard design/colour in the end, unless you're willing to pay extra for your own preferences (and perhaps do your own ordering as well). We're all volunteers here with limited time and effort, so do make it easy for us as far as possible.

If you don't agree to this, do state so clearly from the start and we'll respect your decision, and leave you out for the order. Don't want any dispute/misunderstanding. :p

I see darrrr and ishou has come up with designs. Anyone else with expertise in this wants to have a go too?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.