Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusetrips

Jan 17, 2002
Hi,

Does anyone know where can I get hold of the abovementioned in Singapore?
I've checked with quite a number of "major" shops in Singapore and even Shriro. It seems that they have no idea when the stock is coming in.

Any lobangs?

Regards.

Errr... Tried OP yet?
I dunno really... Got mine from Japan...

Errr... Tried OP yet?
I dunno really... Got mine from Japan...

Yeap, I've tried OP they also got no idea. :cry:
How much does it cost in Jpn?

Try TKfoto.

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I get hold of the abovementioned in Singapore?
I've checked with quite a number of "major" shops in Singapore and even Shriro. It seems that they have no idea when the stock is coming in.

Any lobangs?

Regards.

Funny this lens was easily available just 2 months back. You can ask the local shops to requisition from Shriro if they don't have ready stock on hand. Or you could try JB. A friend saw a few there last week.

Yeap, I've tried OP they also got no idea. :cry:
How much does it cost in Jpn?

About the same. Only slightly less due to tax rebate and favorable exchange rates then.

There used to be one in AP, but that's 2 months back. I'm sure OP can order it for you :) Priced at 350SGD or there about.

Did you try cathay at peninsular? Saw one 2 weeks back i think.

There used to be one in AP, but that's 2 months back. I'm sure OP can order it for you :) Priced at 350SGD or there about.

Maybe I should call OP again and check with them. Just now they told me that they doesn't have stock. :confused:

Did you try cathay at peninsular? Saw one 2 weeks back i think.

I've called them but they said the agent do not have stock so they can't do anything.

I've called them but they said the agent do not have stock so they can't do anything.

Try OP at SLS. They have two sets there in the meantime.

If you don't need it urgently, guess just wait. It will show up somehow.:)

I have this lens, I'm really not impressed by the quality, beside the high apperture, usefull for night photo, it's really not a good lens below F4 and even after ...

So you have not it, if you think an other one can fill your needing, go for it.

Perhaps you can think of another alternative lens?

Fengwei is selling a great lens. DA40mm F2.8 @ $390 only. Thats a real good catch. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.