Pentax rumored to announce several new DSLRs and a new compact APS-C camera Read mor

felixcat8888 said:
Too many rumours already. Wait until it appears then I will believe.

Agree bro....

I believe something is coming out.
Seems like Canon is announcing something soon too and Nikon just did with the D7100 and APS-C compact.
Question is what is it exactly?

Will be very happy with a APS-C PnS camera for travel purpose, maybe Ricoh GRD V?

i rather several lenses than several dslr ...

I believe something is coming out.
Seems like Canon is announcing something soon too and Nikon just did with the D7100 and APS-C compact.
Question is what is it exactly?

I hope it's the long-awaited pancake Pentax 10mm weatherproof lens.

:bsmilie:

Ya got a hunch they gonna release new lenses..... kekeke.... hope will be both ..... FF with a 24-70 or 24-105 like that....

Just for reading fun. My own speculation of the 5 DSLRs based on info gathered from web/magazine predictions:
1. K-300: 16MP, APS-C, colourful entry level budget DSLR, similiar to K-30 but no WR. Price range ~US$400. Availablity: Summer 2013.
2. K-3: 24MP, APS-C, replacement for K5 with added features like focus peaking,etc. Price ~US$1200. Availablity: Summer 2013.
3. K-3s: 24MP, APS-C, no AA filter version of K3. Price ~US$1300. Availablity: Summer 2013.
4. K-? (maybe K-F1): 24MP, Full frame, Price range ~ slightly<US$2K. Winter 2013?
5. K-?s (maybe K-F1s): 24MP, Full frame, no AA filter version of K-?. Price range ~ US$2K. Winter 2013?

Other models/stuff:
1. 645Dii (Availability June 2013),
2. APS-C Ricoh GR Digital V (Availability: September 2013)
3. Of course, a new K-mount FF kit lens.

Even Canon/Nikon or Sony never announced 5 dSLR cameras at the same time, or within the same year. You guys think Ricoh/Pentax can do more than those guys?

I'm afraid it might end up be just 5 dSLR camera related products instead of the cameras.

fengwei said:
Even Canon/Nikon or Sony never announced 5 dSLR cameras at the same time, or within the same year. You guys think Ricoh/Pentax can do more than those guys?

I'm afraid it might end up be just 5 dSLR camera related products instead of the cameras.

The rumor itself says already it's not about 5 individual products, most probably it will contain variations of the same cameras. Who knows, maybe it's just one camera in 5 colors. :)

lets pray and hope for a pentax full frame dslr.. my dream ff is nikon d800e, but it is expensive ;p
then let's pray samyang will release pentax mount for tilt shift .. wahahaha

ageha said:
The rumor itself says already it's not about 5 individual products, most probably it will contain variations of the same cameras. Who knows, maybe it's just one camera in 5 colors. :)

Errrrr 1 new camera, 1 new wireless remote, 1 new battery, 1 new battery grip, 1 new GPS module....

Haha... FF? Let's hope they settle these first:

1) Proper functioning flash with WR
2) A bit more WR prime
3) Wireless flash control trigger
4) New Ricoh model with WR?
5) Finish up their stupid lens roadmap already...

Haha... FF? Let's hope they settle these first:

1) Proper functioning flash with WR
2) A bit more WR prime
3) Wireless flash control trigger
4) New Ricoh model with WR?
5) Finish up their stupid lens roadmap already...

Just give me a UWA WR thats enough....lolxx

ageha said:
Not going to happen for $2k.

Bro... How can you doubt Pentax?! Blasphemy!

Possible lo... Nikon D600 could do it.. Pentax one will cost S$1999.99 with kit lens made out of 100% plastic parts including plastic lens, fixed aperture f/4 and f/8 only, Holga-style!

No pop up flash and no LED screen(as small as film days right?), single dial, single AF point(cross sensor though!), and bam! No pop up flash! How cool and unique will that be!! All for S$1999.99!

Bro... How can you doubt Pentax?! Blasphemy!

Possible lo... Nikon D600 could do it.. Pentax one will cost S$1999.99 with kit lens made out of 100% plastic parts including plastic lens, fixed aperture f/4 and f/8 only, Holga-style!

No pop up flash and no LED screen(as small as film days right?), single dial, single AF point(cross sensor though!), and bam! No pop up flash! How cool and unique will that be!! All for S$1999.99!

can dun talk rooster or not :what: :thumbsd:

u think wat? digital k1000 ah? its a product concept that exists only in the deluded minds of a vocal minority lor... *roll eye*

Last edited: