Just for reading fun. My own speculation of the 5 DSLRs based on info gathered from web/magazine predictions:
1. K-300: 16MP, APS-C, colourful entry level budget DSLR, similiar to K-30 but no WR. Price range ~US$400. Availablity: Summer 2013.
2. K-3: 24MP, APS-C, replacement for K5 with added features like focus peaking,etc. Price ~US$1200. Availablity: Summer 2013.
3. K-3s: 24MP, APS-C, no AA filter version of K3. Price ~US$1300. Availablity: Summer 2013.
4. K-? (maybe K-F1): 24MP, Full frame, Price range ~ slightly<US$2K. Winter 2013?
5. K-?s (maybe K-F1s): 24MP, Full frame, no AA filter version of K-?. Price range ~ US$2K. Winter 2013?
1. 645Dii (Availability June 2013),
2. APS-C Ricoh GR Digital V (Availability: September 2013)
3. Of course, a new K-mount FF kit lens.