Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 20 April 2014 - Botanic Garden (macros, nature...)

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Time for our monthly outing again. It's been a while since our last big outing, hope this round more guys would show up for the outing.

I guess many of you haven't been to the north part of the Botanic Garden lately. There are some big changes there, including a few new mini parks which are great for some macros and nature photography. It's pretty easy to reach from the north gate - The Botanic Garden MRT station.

Date & Time:
20 April 2014, 730am onwards

Meetup Venue:
McDonald at Serene Centre (opposite the Botanic Garden MRT stn)

Let's get together for breakfast and chitchat. Probably will start from there around 830-900am for the actual photo shoot. Then we can go back to Adam Road Foot Court for lunch after the shootout. Should be fun.

Please put down you names here if you are interested to join the fun. Hope to see you guys soon.

Last edited:
01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299)
02. Doyle (adam market)

Sadly gotta work on this date..hope to join but can't

Could not join this monthly outing again! :( Back to my hometown!

Could not make it also on 20th, clash exactly with April work trip, if 27th then available.

02. Doyle (adam market)
03. cyk13 (cheong ah !!!)

can't join, got xmm shoot same timing. if the shoot is at botanic garden, i will join doyle for nasi lemak breakfast ;p

Have to skip outings on Sundays.......due to family commitment at :angel:

boss .... I try I try .... Sunday chances not high for me

02. Doyle (adam market)
03. cyk13 (cheong ah !!!)
04. Moronfans (I need someone to help me convert my SDM lense into screwdrive)