Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - 20 April 2014 - Botanic Garden (macros, nature...)

Not your fault fengwei, no apology required.:)
Anyway, whoever organizes or proposes outing just would not know who is available and who is not on certain date.

Sorry about that. A bit selfish on me when choosing the date :embrass:

Agree with fengwei, bring XMM to Botanic garden for bugs and XMM shoot out!Screams, faint and more expressions !
can't join, got xmm shoot same timing. if the shoot is at botanic garden, i will join doyle for nasi lemak breakfast ;p

Looks like have to miss this outing as need to be with family in the morning, Enjoy guys.

Hope you can come. It's been a very long time.

Yeah man .... since wife pregnant till my boy coming 6 months liao .... it had been a sometime man

04. Moronfans (I need someone to help me convert my SDM lense into screwdrive)

Sorry missed this one.

I can sure help you converting the SDM lenses. But I need a laptop to do so. Any laptop w/ usb or SD card access will do :)

Ok, I bring a net book. Will buy u a beer.

01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299)
02. Doyle (adam market)
03. cyk13 (cheong ah !!!)
05. Ranchy

BTW, hope more Ricoh users can join the outing too. It's not just for Pentax users. Actually all guys are welcome. The plants are looking great after weeks of rains. Please come and join us, don't let your cameras and lenses collect dust at home :) They are meant to be out and make photos.

02. Doyle (adam market)
05. Ranchy
06. sunnycamera

02. Doyle (adam market)
05. Chen ( Could join your pentaxian this time)