Pentax Q shirt at Uniqlo.

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
550409_10150899588968166_835728165_9875254_1381359302_n.jpg

What do you guys think?

Maybe we will see one at the next outing. I'm happy with my Pentax polo so far but if they had one with the Kx in front, I would certainly consider buying it.

where is it available?
Bro...Look at the thread title.

Maybe we will see one at the next outing. I'm happy with my Pentax polo so far but if they had one with the Kx in front, I would certainly consider buying it.

Bro...Look at the thread title.

haha, actually I'am so dumb I don't know where uniqlo is... but I saw one shop at 313 sommerset yesterday...

haha, actually I'am so dumb I don't know where uniqlo is... but I saw one shop at 313 sommerset yesterday...

Uniqlo is supposed to be a low cost store in Japan but the prices of their stuff don't seem to reflect that. Got your "Q" shirt yet? :)

Saw the t-Shirt at Vivocity outlet on Wednesday and my wife commented that it is more for ladies. The Minox one more for the guys. kekeke

the tee shirt is selling at $16.90 now, down from $24.90

I just got mine :)

Really? Almost got one @ 313 last week, but my wife said it's too exp (@ $24.90) for its quality. Now you got me interested again ...

Me too! No Pentax polo shirt so i can make do with this! :D

Really? Almost got one @ 313 last week, but my wife said it's too exp (@ $24.90) for its quality. Now you got me interested again ...

$16.90 at Vivovcity branch, should be available at other branches too. While stocks last :bsmilie: