Pentax Q 06

Aelindgard

Dec 15, 2011
Hey guys, finally have time to come back in here. So has anyone used the 06 lens yet? How is it?

And I also want to try macro with the Q, any chance of using the 02 and 06 together with a reverse ring?

Hiya,

You have just miss the outing last Saturday!! We were touching and testing the 06 lens, very nice lens but not sure when it will be available in SG as yet.

Aiyah! So in a word is it a good buy? XD

Hey guys, finally have time to come back in here. So has anyone used the 06 lens yet? How is it?

And I also want to try macro with the Q, any chance of using the 02 and 06 together with a reverse ring?

Macro use the Pentax K-Q adapter and get a K mount lens for macro. You will be surprised by it wonderulness!!

Macro use the Pentax K-Q adapter and get a K mount lens for macro. You will be surprised by it wonderulness!!

I have q-k and a 55mm lense. Took some but can't get as close.

or a DA35 macro or DFA50mm Marco.. hehe..

You all trying to burn my wallet ah? Hahahaha. *goes to classified section of forum

Eh firmware 1.10 of Pentax Q adds focus peaking! Woohoo!!

Eh firmware 1.10 of Pentax Q adds focus peaking! Woohoo!!

Yes. and lots of improvement on the Q. :)

By the way, do you also have the 02 Lens?

You all trying to burn my wallet ah? Hahahaha. *goes to classified section of forum

Felix teaches me one. He also trying to make me burn deep deep .. :X

Yes. and lots of improvement on the Q. :)

By the way, do you also have the 02 Lens?

Yup, 01 and 02, I'm the first few to get the Q. My 02 body is super scuffed from using it on hikes in the mountains if Malaysia. But the Q is suprisingly rugged.

I'm still waiting for a super wide lens thought. 18mm equiv. Oh been messing around with c-mounts on the Q also.

felixcat8888 said:
Aelindgrad poison me with the 02 lens so now it is my turn to poison you!!!

And the rest is waiting for u to buy the K5IIs..... Kekeke.....

May give the Q/Q10 a try....

Get the 02, you won't regret. Seriously. If can choose which kit lense you get, get the 02. Of course now waiting for 06. Khehehehe. I went to Japan with just the 02.