Pentax Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2006
i already submitted.. one of my photo is already on their gallery..

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"
I submitted 2 photos and 1 on orang utan got accepted into their gallery.

timo

Jun 10, 2005
Serangoon Ave. 4
www.pbase.com
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artist

Any1 in Singapore submitted his photo to this Pentax web site project? Email them and they will give u an artist code. Then u can start uploading ur best photos for their approval and acceptance.
do you have to register to view? Can't find a link that works.

Tim

Snowywolf

Apr 21, 2007
westeries...
perhaps you guys would like to share your 'artist' names so that we'd know who's who?:)

sbc

Jun 27, 2005
West of Singapore
The photos in the premiere section are great, but some of the others, I don't understand. I mean I have seen better photos here in CS. I wonder how the selection is like :think:

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
It's indeed a very nice collection of photos by Pentax cameras, but the site is quite slow I'd say.

I don't have any photo in the collection :embrass: .... But I didn't submit any, yet ...

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
It's indeed a very nice collection of photos by Pentax cameras, but the site is quite slow I'd say.

I don't have any photo in the collection :embrass: .... But I didn't submit any, yet ...
Hi Feng wei
You should! Your shots are so nice they are a good example of what the Pentax platform can do...:thumbsup:
Agree on the lethargic performance of the site....terrible. They should either improve on the bandwidth or make the file sizes smaller....

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Feng wei
You should! Your shots are so nice they are a good example of what the Pentax platform can do...:thumbsup:
Agree on the lethargic performance of the site....terrible. They should either improve on the bandwidth or make the file sizes smaller....

Cheers!

sbc

Jun 27, 2005
West of Singapore
The file sizes are ok. it is the Flash they used that slows down everything.

creampuff

Jul 11, 2006
Dover
The criteria for submission is that cameras AND lenses used must be a Pentax. That means many who use non-Pentax 3rd party lenses can't make it... :bheart:

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"

Compared to the first few days, today the site load slightly faster. Maybe also depends on what time log in.:)

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
The criteria for submission is that cameras AND lenses used must be a Pentax. That means many who use non-Pentax 3rd party lenses can't make it... :bheart:
Eeee, that's stupid, not everyone can afford the Pentax UWA lor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom