Pentax outing 8th Nov 2015

Supersimon27

Jan 20, 2010
Hi guys, the haze are finally gone hence a few of us will be doing some early sunrise shoot this coming Sunday at Garden by the bay . We will be testing photosphere latest product to do a group wefie with super tree as background. Do join us for a morning shoot and have some if you are available.

Attend list :

1) Supersimon27
2) wongLp
3) Jing14
4) Bernard
5) Richard ong
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks for the initiative.
Really appreciate it. :)

Attend list :

1) Supersimon27
2) wongLp
3) Jing14
4) Bernard
5) Richard ong
6) JK
7)
8)
9)
10)

These is the group of landscape SUPER PHOTOGRAPHERs.

Newbie or oldbie, those who want to learn some tips, this is the place and TIME. No other better time hoh.;);)

otc

Last edited:
Thanks Simon for organising. Been a while I came for Pentax shoot and use my K30+Sigma 10-20 liao ;p Now school holidays slightly better to join.

Thanks for the initiative.
Really appreciate it.

Attend list :

1) Supersimon27
2) wongLp
3) Jing14
4) Bernard
5) Richard ong
6) JK
7)
8)
9)
10)

It nothing as compare to what you had done to the Pentax community Jk . Just happen to feel like shooting this weekend hence decide to jio all pentaxian together :)

These is the group of landscape SUPER PHOTOGRAPHERs.

Newbie or oldbie, those who want to learn some tips, this is the place and TIME. No other better time hoh.;);)

otc

Haha . Thanks man marcus . So I see you this sunday hor . Pai seh , last 2 month a bit busy . Hence keep postpone our lunch date . Let fix a date for our lunch discussion this sunday :)

Thanks Simon for organising. Been a while I came for Pentax shoot and use my K30+Sigma 10-20 liao ;p Now school holidays slightly better to join.

I not organizing leh . Just purely posting this post only . ha . Contact person will still be JK , FW or You . hahaha

All high hand gathering...will camp here to see nice photos... cheers

Don't be a shy Pentaxian already.
Just Come!

There is no pecking order here, just fellow enthusiasts, just come down share ideas/info and perhaps even link up for future overseas photo outings to come.

It nothing as compare to what you had done to the Pentax community Jk . Just happen to feel like shooting this weekend hence decide to jio all pentaxian together :)

In fact, this sort of 'just asking folks to come along' is what I hope will happen more often in this community as a whole.
The old structure of just relying on specific individuals (usually the mods), can't be forever.
Its just better if everyone can chip in with outings to make this a more vibrant place. :0

Really would like to join but still no green light cause just recently snap liao...good to hear there will be a oversea trip thumbs up...hope others if got time, join this outing and learn something from them

I not organizing leh . Just purely posting this post only . ha . Contact person will still be JK , FW or You . hahaha

It's a community not hierarchy/organization of any sort lah. Anyway it's good to meet up again with all :)

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT, SIMON, WONG OR BERNARD.

CAN SUPPORT 645z?;)

Joe, how ? meet sunday. Coffee and kaya toast on me;) this time? your mamiya medium format lens can show as well.;)

otc

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT, SIMON, WONG OR BERNARD.

CAN SUPPORT 645z?;)

Joe, how ? meet sunday. Coffee and kaya toast on me;) this time? your mamiya medium format lens can show as well.;)

otc

Can't leh marcus....last week just join outing leh hahaha...will meet up next round for kopi and kaya toast for sure...😊

Attend list :

1) Supersimon27
2) wongLp
3) Jing14
4) Bernard
5) Richard ong
6) JK
7) Moronfans (going to JB after the sunrise, prob not staying long)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks Simon for the heads-up. Why not just make it an official one? :D

Hope more Pentaxians can do this in the future.

I don't know if I can join you guys for the morning shoot yet, will show up if I can come out.

I don't know if I can join you guys for the morning shoot yet, will show up if I can come out.

Sure FW , pls help to edit the title :)

Hope to see u tomorrow too

which part will you all be starting off firsT?

Attend list :

1) Supersimon27
2) wongLp
3) Jing14
4) Bernard
5) Richard ong
6) JK
7) Moronfans (going to JB after the sunrise, prob not staying long)
8) Ranchy (hope i can wake up.)
9)
10)

Sure FW , pls help to edit the title :)

Hope to see u tomorrow too

I removed the ' - unofficial' :D

As long as there is interest and decent turn out, I hope everyone in this sub-forum will just step up to more active participation.
Don't need to be pro nor be experienced.

If you are going out to shoot anyway, just raise a thread here and perhaps you will find new kakis and grow in photography with them.

No one sharing any photos guys? :)