Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any difference between the DL2 and the K100D/110D besides the 11 point AF and the shake reduction on the K100D?

eugtay said:
Is there any difference between the DL2 and the K100D/110D besides the 11 point AF and the shake reduction on the K100D?

Probably not much. But I'd love to get the K100D when it's available. 6mp is just perfect for me:D Can't live with 5 point AF (actually wish it's 15 point AF instead) now :)

But the Pentaprism is missing now... is the difference going to be great?

Both models look and sound great.. Will definitely check it out..

Whoa ha ha!!! still have not buy my DL yet!!!, looks like worth waiting for, anybody knows the estimated price???

I think the price will be very competitive.. Maybe around $1500-$1700?

likely price around 1300 to 1400bucks..this will make it a great price when compared to D70s/D50

roti said:
likely price around 1300 to 1400bucks..this will make it a great price when compared to D70s/D50

you think we will be able to see it in next month's IT show?

Nikonnew said:
you think we will be able to see it in next month's IT show?
not likely.
its due june/july(i read it from somewhere)..Sgp don't normally get the new stocks that fast compare to HK/TW.

wow..previously trying to decide between the Konica Minolta 5D for its anti-shake and the pentax for its size...now we can have both...great!
but my budget still <$1000...sigh....:cry:

airconvent said:
wow..previously trying to decide between the Konica Minolta 5D for its anti-shake and the pentax for its size...now we can have both...great!
but my budget still <$1000...sigh....:cry:

both cameras' back look rather similar...hmm :think:

dr34mc4st3r said:
both cameras' back look rather similar...hmm :think:

No offense, but n the world of camera, I think these 2 cams looks miles apart....Konica= Sony and Pentax=Samsung, so there is no chance of them copying each other

in your world of cameras, there is a difference between them...let's not bring in other brands before more people is offended. :)

roti said:
in your world of cameras, there is a difference between them...let's not bring in other brands before more people is offended. :)

OK....you mean somebody is offended already.....my apology.......it's just a comment

I prefer the Pentax's design... it is so much more rounded and ergonomically shaped. Just wondering, is Pentax's CCD shift technology purchased from KM or developed in house?

tao said:
I prefer the Pentax's design... it is so much more rounded and ergonomically shaped. Just wondering, is Pentax's CCD shift technology purchased from KM or developed in house?
The SR technology is developed in house. KM seems to use piezo electric motors while Pentax uses magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.