Pentax Monthly Outing -15 Sept - Sentosa Buskers and Sunset

Went there to the Buskers Festival w/ my family tonight, only watched a few performances 'cause we spent more time eating and walking around. But we had a lot fun there that's for sure. It's sure better than the lights by the bay I think.

Hope to see you guys there again tomorrow :)

BTW, we meet up at the kopitiam at the basement 2? Since this round don't have many people join, it should be okay to find a table there i guess :)

Sorry guys, cant join you for the outing.

BTW, we meet up at the kopitiam at the basement 2? Since this round don't have many people join, it should be okay to find a table there i guess :)
B2 in Vivocity? Hope it's easy to find. See you guys then.

B2 in Vivocity? Hope it's easy to find. See you guys then.

Yes, it's pretty easy to find the food court at B2. But the food court is pretty big. Hopefully it won't be too crowed around 2 to 4pm. Usually it's pretty crowded during lunch or dinner time.

At this time 12:40; it is raining, and the weather isn't great for photography. Perhaps a test of skill. Anyway, still good to catch up at Vivocity, Kopitiam, B2, @16:30, and hopefully the sun will decide to re-emerge!

Not sure I even know how to open my tripod, which has gathered dust for a few years!!! With JK around, he will teach and guide this old man....

Leong...long time no see. Unfortunately can't make it for this outing. Or else can catch up.

At this time 12:40; it is raining, and the weather isn't great for photography. Perhaps a test of skill. Anyway, still good to catch up at Vivocity, Kopitiam, B2, @16:30, and hopefully the sun will decide to re-emerge!
Meet at kopitian at 3:30, right? 4:30 is to start action. But still raining here. Beginning to worry...

Last edited:
It has stopped raining at dhoby gaut, looking good:)

Still drizzling here, hope it'd clear up soon. I'm on my way, see you guys soon.

Congrats folks for being able to shoot the epic sunset. Haha. I can only watch it while being jailed at home finishing up unfinished work. Hahaha.

it is cloud casted all the time.

Congrats folks for being able to shoot the epic sunset. Haha. I can only watch it while being jailed at home finishing up unfinished work. Hahaha.

Pity the sky wasn't very nice for sunset today, only a very short brief of pink color, but it was gone even before we got ready. I think Darren got one or two shots of that, when the others were queuing up for the burgers.

The buskers performances were very fun though, didn't taken many photos, but we certainly enjoyed watching the show.

Pity the sky wasn't very nice for sunset today, only a very short brief of pink color, but it was gone even before we got ready. I think Darren got one or two shots of that, when the others were queuing up for the burgers.

The buskers performances were very fun though, didn't taken many photos, but we certainly enjoyed watching the show.

Indeed, it was fun seeing all the performances and the crowd trying some of the tricks, as well as the iFly. My first time taken the train into Sentosa, believe it or not. My f2.8, 100mm Macro WR is still great, and I am happy with the shots. My spare batteries were flat and good to know that before my South Africa trip. Will need to check everything in readiness. Likely only go with a monopod. No time to set up tripod; with the lions rushing by....hahaha. Will see if the trip materializes! Any feedback from the many sifus will be appreciated.

Yup.. a brief flash of purple and pink. Here's the only shot I could make while jagah-ing the bags

1044813_10151876190506138_1853478613_n.jpg

I walk n walk suddenly all masters gone, end up at beach. Not much to shoot but took the chance to tour sentosa though

same, i missed the train with the big group,

next train comes, I arrived at the beach seeing no one. :sweat: