Pentax Lens Roadmap as of Mar 18, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"
http://www.digital.pentax.co.jp/en/lens/roadmap.pdf

Just for info...Not lens are added. Updates are the DA* 200mm is listed as current lens and funny the DA 35mm Macro Limited is also listed as current lens. The DA 18-55 II replaced the DA 18-55. So that means DA 18-55 is discontinued.

Did you guys notice that the 17-70mm SDM picture doesn't really have a SDM ring.. :))

I think they cut and paste the 18-250mm on it!!!

Hmm, the 15mm is a DA Limited & the 30mm is a DA* with SDM :what:
The DA* 60-250mm looks promising but it also looks like a pretty long lens.
Roadmap is bad for the bank account. :sweat:

im waiting for thr 60-250!!
WHen issit coming out!!:think:

It's already annouced since PMA 2007, around the same time as the DA* 16-50, and DA* 50-135, and still not out!

The Rear teleconverter is also something interesting... All in all, interesting and exciting year for Pentax.

Did you guys notice that the 17-70mm SDM picture doesn't really have a SDM ring.. :))

I think they cut and paste the 18-250mm on it!!!

Don't worry, it'd be a SDM lens :) Some guy in Japan already got the testing piece of this lens :cool:

It appears that Pentax is after the APS size sensor. What a pity. I really liked the features of the body but no full frame sensor....

It appears that Pentax is after the APS size sensor. What a pity. I really liked the features of the body but no full frame sensor....

Well, we got some full frame ready lenses on the roadmap, and in the current product line too. Don't worry, if there is a market (for full frame), I'm sure Pentax will follow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.