Pentax Lens and Camera body rental

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor but happy..

Now to decide whether to keep it for good or sell it b4 i leave sg, treat as 'rental'.

got it frm gigahz.

Don't think about that now, just go out and use it! Then you'll fall in love with it and keep it... :devil::lovegrin: And you shoot some cosplay/portraits right? This lens is going to become one of your best friends!

There's a 50-135 that has been posted and sold on B&S 2 days ago, must be that one....

Is that the first Pentax lens for Darren?!

The angels n demons within me waged a fierce battle but it was over in less than a day. i had the kit lens and the fa50 before ok! :p

Anw the da* 50-135 is so sharp, smooth and silent. esp coming from the zeeeezeeeezeeeee noisy purple fringing tamrons! I think i cant bear to sell it.. :(

The angels n demons within me waged a fierce battle but it was over in less than a day. i had the kit lens and the fa50 before ok! :p

Anw the da* 50-135 is so sharp, smooth and silent. esp coming from the zeeeezeeeezeeeee noisy purple fringing tamrons! I think i cant bear to sell it.. :(

grats :)

Looks like you really got the Pentax LBA poison in you already . . .;p

That great exp. for some pro shot when you required lot other stuff you dont have.
just rent ..I support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.