Pentax k10d

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pentax Remote Control F at $20 is very good price. I got mine at $30 from CP last year.

Yes, there are some universal ones for our Pentax cameras. But I guess we are prefer the original one if it's just 20 some bucks :cool:

I was searching for the wire diagram for cable release and found the remote control thing. I do have the small pentax remote F from CP :)

Yes, there are some universal ones for our Pentax cameras. But I guess we are prefer the original one if it's just 20 some bucks :cool:

Yes i agree with fengwei, original i feel better and also it small & cool when you take it out from the grip. Hehehe.

I have both the Canon RS-60E3 cable release and the Pentax Remote Control F and I see myself using the cable release more. The remote control F always seat in my battery grip.

The remote controller F i find it useful when i need to include myself in the picture like family photo which cable u cannot do it. Been looking for such remote since i owned my O but the O remote is ex.

The remote controller F i find it useful when i need to include myself in the picture like family photo which cable u cannot do it. Been looking for such remote since i owned my O but the O remote is ex.

Yes it is useful for that kind of purpose. For me, I would normally use the self timer if i want to include myself in family or group photo.;).

Status
Not open for further replies.