Pentax k10d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, what is the best price in local retail shop for the remote controller and where?

you can get a cheap remote controller from a forummer. he sells both a cabled version and an IR version. Around $20+. Search for his nick pq23.
cheers

you can get a cheap remote controller from a forummer. he sells both a cabled version and an IR version. Around $20+. Search for his nick pq23.
cheers

I think just get the original.. i got it around $35 if not wrong.. very compact..

Hi everyone
I have finally got the k10d from CS seller, it's a nice cam and i'm trying to take some shot this coming weekend.
Thanks for the information, i will made a trip down to those shop you guys recommend and see what deal i can get it.

I check MSColour & CP for the price of the k10d original battery & remote controller F and i get the price at $75 (Batt) & remote F no stock. Is this a good deal? How & where can i get the original Remote Controller from?

Should have told me you're looking for the Remote Controller F. Saw it in quite a number of photo shops in KL that carried Pentax. Picked one up for RM70 (about S$30).

I got the remote F some time back from CP. S$28.00

Hi all
Manage to get the Remote Controller F from Shriro at $20 arid, the remote has only one button.
Is it true that there's another model which come with 2 buttons, one for shutter & the other for the auto focus?

Hi all
Manage to get the Remote Controller F from Shriro at $20 arid, the remote has only one button.
Is it true that there's another model which come with 2 buttons, one for shutter & the other for the auto focus?

if its original, that's very cheap! :thumbsup:

if its original, that's very cheap! :thumbsup:

Ya it's original, model Pentax Remote Controller F.
Nice to have this controller and it store nicely inside the grip.

Congrats on your purchase of the camera and the remote. :)

Good price. :thumbsup:

Yeah the Canon remote works as well but I think it costs a little more. The Remote Control F is compact but I fancy the design could be a little better because you'll need a small philips head screwdriver to remove the 3 small screws in order to change the CR1620 battery. A sliding battery cover would have been better.

Oddly, the Canon RS-60E3 remote controller works with Pentax cameras.. i know i have one.

The Canon RS-60E3 is a cable release, the Pentax Remote Control F is a wireless one.

I made a DIY cable release out of a Motorola handsfree set for 2 bucks which has been working fine for over 3 years. The Remote Control F is kinda cool though, might get one if it's just $20SGD ...

Congrats on your purchase of the camera and the remote. :)

Good price. :thumbsup:

THANK YOU "No Money", really glad to join the Pentax group here and i find you all so helpful. No regret on my purchase of both item, any outing for shooting organising here by you guys?

The Canon RS-60E3 is a cable release, the Pentax Remote Control F is a wireless one.

I made a DIY cable release out of a Motorola handsfree set for 2 bucks which has been working fine for over 3 years. The Remote Control F is kinda cool though, might get one if it's just $20SGD ...

Someone actually use a universal remote to replace the Romote Control F.

ttp://www.instructables.com/id/EIXOG7YJVGEUBHTMUN/

yea, plus you cant keep it in the battery grip if it is a 3rd party remote.

I have both the Canon RS-60E3 cable release and the Pentax Remote Control F and I see myself using the cable release more. The remote control F always seat in my battery grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.