Status
Not open for further replies.

jun1502

Dec 11, 2009
which will you guys buy ?

If I am starting new, with no access to any nikon or pentax stuff,

I will go for K-x.

KX.. cos its my initial.. wahaha...

but given the 2 choice, definitely KX.. most bang for buck!

but the spects .... ard the same ?

which will you guys buy ?
depends on the job requirements.

though i own a pentax...the D90 is great for events and creative shoots with its lcd. The Nikon wireless system is pretty good also.

but if you need to use in the outdoors or rough terrain, for Pentax brand i would skip the K-X and try to find the K20D. Now that`s one affordable camera built like a panzer.

Last edited:
d90 does not have articulating lcd, and TS, comparing specs side by side is easy as hitting google

if i dont shoot events at all (meaning i have tons of time to change settings for each impt shots) - k-x as its cheaper lighter, with almost the same IQ.
but if i need to shoot events. definately d90 for its 2dials, top lcd display and many other buttons allowing settings to be change FAST.

if i only shoot landscape...and snap shots and have tons of money. i would go for lecia.

ya im having a d90 and k100d super .
just saw some COOL feature on reviews on k-x . so ask ur here loh nth much .and those who ask to hit the goggle . then may i simply ask wads the pt of having this forum ? aint it for sharing purpose ? ;) cheers all

ya im having a d90 and k100d super .
just saw some COOL feature on reviews on k-x . so ask ur here loh nth much .and those who ask to hit the goggle . then may i simply ask wads the pt of having this forum ? aint it for sharing purpose ? ;) cheers all

Right!
Its for sharing.
So where are your details for those many questions here and the other posts you have on this forum? ;)

My advice, just use the D90.

If you're starting out with a small budget and wants something value for money, Sony & Pentax is the way to go.

Pentax K-x gives you features for lower cost but you must be prepare to accept the lower material feel and very noisy mirror and focus mechanism on kit lens. Image quality wise is very good.

D90!!! no qns asked!!

pentax for one body for life use.

d90 for emerging hobbyist and a huge roadmap in the future (i must say canon has more) .

Status
Not open for further replies.