Pentax K-X is great

kennmail

Mar 15, 2007
Hi, saw the reviews of this great cam and the "WOW" pics bros here took with this cam... must compliment this is reali a improvement cam over the previous models. Can any bros share where can I get a good price for a K-X body and sigma/tamron 18-200 or pentax 18-250 lens? :)

Last edited:
Hi, saw the reviews of this great cam and the "WOW" pics bros here took with this cam... must compliment this is reali a improvement cam over the previous models. Can any bros share where can I get a good price for a K-X body and sigma/tamron 18-200 or pentax 18-250 lens? :)

are u going to replace ur sony system?

anw slr rev is doing brisk business w pentax stuff at the moment

are u going to replace ur sony system?

anw slr rev is doing brisk business w pentax stuff at the moment

alr sold....:) slr rev..noted. any idea hw much does a K-X body and 18-200/18-250 cost?

Welcome to Pentax family :)

I don't think you can buy Kx body along here in Singapore, unless secondhand one. They all come w/ either one or two lenses: DAL18-55/DAL50-200/DAL55-300

Price for a Kx w/ DAL1855 should be somewhere around $780.

Good luck.

Welcome to Pentax family :)

I don't think you can buy Kx body along here in Singapore, unless secondhand one. They all come w/ either one or two lenses: DAL18-55/DAL50-200/DAL55-300

Price for a Kx w/ DAL1855 should be somewhere around $780.

Good luck.

I think Manly(Chinatown) have sell body. Coz I saw it. But Black only. Other colors comes with the Kit lens.

Can buy with kit lens (18-55) & sell in BNS, maybe $80?
Then the K-X will be about $700 only. :)

Now why would anyone not keep the kit lens?
It is the cheapest wideangle you can have.

the reason is simple. ppl keep coming here and get poisoned....

the reason is simple. ppl keep coming here and get poisoned....

Nah, it is underrated too much. Some think a lens has to be f/2.8 and faster to get any respect...

Last edited:

Need to get rid off it to justify the expensive lenses :bsmilie:

Need to get rid off it to justify the expensive lenses :bsmilie:

not that you'll get much $$ savings by not having the kit lens.. but that you have a good excuse to "fill the focal length gap" with all the Pentax primes such as the FA31, FA43, FA77, DA15, DA21, DA35, DA40, DA70, DFA100WR :devil::devil:

Last edited: