Pentax K-x and DFA 100mm WR in Popular Photography (May 2010)

darrrrrrrrrr

Sep 19, 2006
Singapore
screen-capture-2.png

screen-capture-1-1.png

screen-capture-2-1.png

screen-capture-3.png

screen-capture-4.png

Hmm... they didn't mention the curved aperture blades in the DFA 100mm WR. Maybe they didn't even notice. :bsmilie:

Hmm... they didn't mention the curved aperture blades in the DFA 100mm WR. Maybe they didn't even notice. :bsmilie:

they did in paragraph 2: "the aperture blades are rounded - helping to produce smoother out-of-focus areas and better bokeh" i felt it was quite a superficial but still positive review.

Some Chinese website made a comparison of the DFA100 WR vs the Canon 100mm macro awhile back. Pentax pwned the Canon. Even the folks at OP tell me this.

they did in paragraph 2: "the aperture blades are rounded - helping to produce smoother out-of-focus areas and better bokeh" i felt it was quite a superficial but still positive review.

Oops, you're right, I must have missed it. :confused:

Some Chinese website made a comparison of the DFA100 WR vs the Canon 100mm macro awhile back. Pentax pwned the Canon. Even the folks at OP tell me this.

the canon 100L?

cool :D

Unfortunately, still not available in Sgp. Maybe I should ask my Jap colleague to buy one for me. I tried the one without WR, and it produces great bokeh and very sharp portrait pictures. It was an immediate feel from the 70mm one! This was during the model shoot at Kallang, courtesy of SLR Revolution. Wonder when they will organize another one; with a different twist perhaps!

I'm afraid of the answer to this, but anyone knows how much it will be sold for?

Is this lens here yet... :angry:

My money will be spend on the diapers if it doesn't arrived soon :bsmilie:

Just reference your budget to a similar C product. With that, you will be able to buy a cheaper pentax lens PLUS money for the diapers.:).

Is this lens here yet... :angry:

My money will be spend on the diapers if it doesn't arrived soon :bsmilie:

Maybe you can try your luck next month... At the mean time, I think you can spend on the diapers. :angel:

I'm still waiting. Hope it will be here soon.