Pentax Jan Outing - Fort Canning Park Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
Just created the thread so everyone can submit their reports and photos here.
What a gathering! Looks like this is the biggest turnout so far. Lawrence even took attendance! :bigeyes:
Do post your pics once they are ready! :)

Edited by fengwei:

Here are two group shots. This is our biggest outing so far, had quite some fun there. Met a lot new friends, and most of them I still can't match their names to the faces. So I'll just post the group photos first. Will try to get name out soon.

Last edited:

N-user

Mar 11, 2006
TPY
What a gathering! Looks like this is the biggest turnout so far. Lawrence even took attendance! :bigeyes:
Do post your pics once they are ready! :)
Congrat to the Pentaxian for a successful outing and a record turnout.......... :thumbsup:

eselite

May 5, 2009
Singapore
Was in the bus checking my poor and low output and to my anger, i realised i'm using iso800 for all the shots:angry:
Anyway, i better post this photo first. Its titled "Moments".

scorpioh

Jul 17, 2007
Woodlands
Was in the bus checking my poor and low output and to my anger, i realised i'm using iso800 for all the shots:angry:
Anyway, i better post this photo first. Its titled "Moments".
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I hope both are unattached. <:

sebianos

Aug 23, 2005
Central Singapore
Charlie... you're number ONE this time. Sooo fast. No worries lah, we had a great time socializing and "poisoning" newcomers. Not to mention sharing our interests with one another. It's a great outing. I especially enjoyed poisoning a Nikon user with the D90. heh heh heh :devil:

Jun 10, 2005
Serangoon Ave. 4
www.pbase.com
What a gathering! Looks like this is the biggest turnout so far. Lawrence even took attendance!.. Do post your pics once they are ready!
Nice to see everybody ... here's a few:

'Get ahead ... get a hat!' ...

but you can get away without one ...

ouch ...

Cheers,

Tim

N-user

Mar 11, 2006
TPY
Charlie... you're number ONE this time. Sooo fast. No worries lah, we had a great time socializing and "poisoning" newcomers. Not to mention sharing our interests with one another. It's a great outing. I especially enjoyed poisoning a Nikon user with the D90. heh heh heh :devil:
Lucky I neber go.... else will be No.2 Nikon user to kena posion all the way to SLR-R.... :sweat::sticktong

beniz

Apr 12, 2009
1. Shooting with a smile

2. Old but stylo

3 Happy Pentax couple

4. One of the new pentaxian with k-x

beniz

Apr 12, 2009
Somemore pics

Last edited:

sebianos

Aug 23, 2005
Central Singapore
Lucky I neber go.... else will be No.2 Nikon user to kena posion all the way to SLR-R.... :sweat::sticktong
Next time you go okay?? I give you small poison only... won't break the bank one. :sweatsm: He kena the K10D and the Pentax SMC M 135/3.5 poison only. ;p

sebianos

Aug 23, 2005
Central Singapore
My humble contribution... didn't get to shoot much but quite happy with the shots I had.

The grasshopper

The tree - doesn't even look like it's in Singapore

She said my KX is better than your K1000

Father and son

And totally out of topic..... My dream camera. Hehehehehe...

eselite

May 5, 2009
Singapore
Yes poison ivy, Tommy was telling me how you've injected the venom to him.:bsmilie:

elavan

Sep 19, 2009
AMK
wah, lawrence took attendance? tt means i AWOL-ed, overslept, evening went changi instead :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom