pentax in taipei

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiong78

Hi all,

anyone knows whether the price of the 31mm or the 77mm in Taipei is comparable to spore or HK? or if they carry the 31mm at all? and any recommendations for good and cheap cam shops?

deciding btw the 2 cos i will be going to tapei next week. if the price is reasonable, may get it there.

tiong78 said:
Hi all,

anyone knows whether the price of the 31mm or the 77mm in Taipei is comparable to spore or HK? or if they carry the 31mm at all? and any recommendations for good and cheap cam shops?

deciding btw the 2 cos i will be going to tapei next week. if the price is reasonable, may get it there.

Hey, I'm interested in the 77mm too. Guess you might be able to find the black version there. It's hard to get the black one here in SG.

Pricewise, I think it's almost the same. Nowadays Pentax LE Primes' prices are going crazy on eBay :(

Keep us updated with your findings pls.

Thanks and cheers!

fengwei said:
Hey, I'm interested in the 77mm too. Guess you might be able to find the black version there. It's hard to get the black one here in SG.

Pricewise, I think it's almost the same. Nowadays Pentax LE Primes' prices are going crazy on eBay :(

Keep us updated with your findings pls.

Thanks and cheers!

I am still waiting for a reply on the 77mm... Fengwei, sorry to keep you waiting as I am going thru another person to find out...

k_istDS said:
I am still waiting for a reply on the 77mm... Fengwei, sorry to keep you waiting as I am going thru another person to find out...

Thanks KK for all the trouble. Hope we can get a good deal on that.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.