Pentax Gathering Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
Guys
Issit possible to have an annual monthly schedule and a fixed date for our major outing, like the first sun/sat of the month?

for example, for the rest of the year

Aug - tiong bahru conservation pre-war housing estate
Sep - punggol seaside
Oct - china town
Nov - vivo city
Dec - orchard road

any in-between outing can be arranged separately. all comment and support are welcome!!

This is an excellent suggestion. We can always alternate Saturdays / Sundays in cases where there's work on Saturday and there's Church on Sundays ...

Nice suggestion seefei :)

But I can't join you guys for this month. Will be flying to Beijing China on Friday, come back on 1st of Sept :) Hope you guys enjoy the outing.

Should we also consider Changi Broadwalk, or Ubin's chek jawa? Or even Esplanade? Just to complete the suggestions...

Since we've already started discussing mid Aug, perhaps we should nail down September start or Aug End as the start of a regular meetup. The good thing about regular meet ups is that we can secure time off from our family (without incurring the wrath of your female partner, parents, etc).

I suggest we start with 30 August 08, 28 September 08, 26 October 08, 30 November 08 (DEC break as there's just too many things to catch up during holiday season).

Thoughts?

OK let's kick off the meet-up for this August... my suggestion:

Date: Saturday, 30 August 2008
Time: 7.30am onwards
Venue: Changi Broadwalk
Subject: Sunrise/sea views

As a Parisian, I love this suggestion.

Am on! :)

Going with Denis's idea... let's start the signup?

1. Creampuff
2. le petit prince
3. seefei (assuming that he's on since he started the thread)
4. hjbyeo

1. Creampuff
2. le petit prince
3. seefei (assuming that he's on since he started the thread)
4. hjbyeo
5. flowerpot (tentative only cos might have something on)

sorry cant make it. going to KL to take the malaysian national day celebration. :bsmilie: honestly will be in kl during that time for a course.

denis, so early better throw in breakfast session later.

Last edited:
hrm, i think the area nearer to changi v is better for sunrise views. the side of the boardwalk near changi beach club is in the wrong direction.

i should be able to join, but something's nagging at me regarding 30 aug. HRMPH.

Aug 30th RSAF Open House. Will most likely be bringing my son there.

How crowded are such events now? Took a bunch of schoolkids there once, years ago, and it was heck. Hot and swamped.

What if it's next week, who can make it? after shoot, changi village nasi lemak brunch!!!

Given that there are several events coming up at the end of the month, next week (23 August) would be good as our outing will not compete and clash with other events.

Revised:

Date: Saturday, 23 August 2008

7.30am...this is really challenging...anyone staying in the west wanna go? Can share cab with me..haha

but must go early mah... if too late, sun high high nt nice liao... i went there b4 at like 11am.. super harsh... but gt quite a lot of stuff to shoot... worth the effort to wake up i guess...

but 7.30? from CCK? haha.. gd luck!

too bad can't go this saturday... gonna miss another Pentax outing.. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.