Pentax focusing screen LL-80

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusetrips

Jan 17, 2002
May I know where can I get Pentax focusing screen LL-80 in Singapore?

38575.jpg

Don't think there is any one selling here locally, but I'm sure you can order it from Shriro directly. Of course you can always order it online from other countries.

I sold a few of these at $50 and they disappeared fast.

Personally, I prefer the LL-60 grid lines over the grid line LL-80 has.:)

Personally, I prefer the LL-60 grid lines over the grid line LL-80 has.:)

Same here. Had a similar focusing screen on my Ds before, felt there were too many lines on the screen, sometimes abit distracting. The bundled one is more than enough I guess.

But it's personal thing, some might like the LL80 one :)

I like the split-focussing screen. But no lines... :(

I like the split-focussing screen. But no lines... :(

Bro, how's the split focusing screen you got from me? Can see the lighted focusing points or not? :)

Same here. Had a similar focusing screen on my Ds before, felt there were too many lines on the screen, sometimes abit distracting. The bundled one is more than enough I guess.

But it's personal thing, some might like the LL80 one :)

I like one with "rule of thirds" grid, should be helpful for composition.:)

Bro, how's the split focusing screen you got from me? Can see the lighted focusing points or not? :)

Yup... Can see the lighted focusing points though they were not marked on the screen.
The diagonal split line is a bit rough, and there are no markings (1/3 guides, focus points, bracket markers, etc).
But other than that, it serves it's purpose which is good enough for me... :)

Don't think there is any one selling here locally, but I'm sure you can order it from Shriro directly. Of course you can always order it online from other countries.

I've tried asking Shriro but they said Pentax doesn't have this screen at all...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.