Pentax DSLR camera bag(WTB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel82

Jul 8, 2007
Hi all, i just bought a pentax DSLR camera.
Now looking for camera bag.
Thanks

i believe bags u have to shop around yourself....its always personal preference. try cathyphoto and crumpler bah;)

bring your gears to the shops to see if they fit :)

Get a bag that's unobstrusive that doesn't scream CAMERA BAG. Flashy camera bags get unwanted attention and may give the impression that you've got expensive stuff inside.
I've travelled some off the beaten track places years back and my canvas Domke looks like any ordinary shoulder bag.

That reminds me of a conversation in my office.
A: Why do so many people use Crumpler for camera bag?
B: Because it doesn't scream "THIS IS A CAMERA BAG!".
A: But it screams "I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE BAG!".
B: ....

Brand junkie?

:think: Is there? Maybe when bringing camera to office.

It's so pretttyyy :lovegrin:

edit: And.. it doens't count as an expensive bag. You do know that you can spend 15k on a birkin, right?

Dunno about birkin.
But I know you can spend twice the price of crumpler for timbuk2.
Anyway, I can't bring myself to spend those money, so I will just stick to Lowepros and Tamracs... :D

lol.

I was being unfair. Birkin is a sub-brand for a women's handbag ;)

That's being so unfair.....
Let's just say my wife doesn't blink on spending $300 for a tiny Coach handbag and frowns when I spend $89 on a CompudayPack.... :(

Let's just say my wife doesn't blink on spending $300 for a tiny Coach handbag and frowns when I spend $89 on a CompudayPack.... :(

lol.

at least it's not 15k :p

would it help if you "kiaw" the pentax logo out of the lens/camera stuff and paste the Gucci or LV logo on them? That may entice her to buy it...;)

would it help if you "kiaw" the pentax logo out of the lens/camera stuff and paste the Gucci or LV logo on them? That may entice her to buy it...;)

Don't 'kiaw' lah, will spoilt the surface. It's easier to stick a plate with whatever brand name over it.:bsmilie:

maybe i will go slim lim to buy camera bag..

u guy got gathering???
i just start learning to used DSLR camera..;p

maybe i will go slim lim to buy camera bag..

u guy got gathering???
i just start learning to used DSLR camera..;p

If you interested in Macro & willing to travel down to Toa Payoh town park let me know. I'm willing to share my limited knowledge of macro;) The last gathering was organized by creampuff, dunno if he will do one soon. (Not easy to cater to everyone timing)

Actually you can find more models in the same place at CP. Otherwise there more shops at Funan.
Most are lowepro. I personally have an original Pentax bag (it tells what is inside the bag! :)) but its not so well padded and only 1 side pocket. But its small and compact.
When I went for the previous gathering, everyone else were using backpacks (the types where the top compartment is for personal stuff and the lower compartment for camera and lenses. Its easier to move around but I prefer to side sling bag because that allows me to access my camera and change lenses while walking.

Really??
but prefer near Toa Payoh mrt is better, coz easy for me to go back..
Thanks...

Actually you can find more models in the same place at CP. Otherwise there more shops at Funan.
Most are lowepro. I personally have an original Pentax bag (it tells what is inside the bag! :)) but its not so well padded and only 1 side pocket. But its small and compact.
When I went for the previous gathering, everyone else were using backpacks (the types where the top compartment is for personal stuff and the lower compartment for camera and lenses. Its easier to move around but I prefer to side sling bag because that allows me to access my camera and change lenses while walking.

hm..
got any pic of ur camera bag??

Status
Not open for further replies.