Visit site
Guys,

Dry Fit Polo Tee

Description: Short Sleeve Men's Dry Fit Polo T-shirt
with self fabric collar, 2 Printing (One Color - White) on front,
1printing (one color - White) on back.

Minimum order : 30pcs @ SGD$18/pc

pentax_shirt1.jpg

Design wise, I quite like the focus ring on the right chest. For the back, I'd prefer "Proud to be a Pentaxian" with bold font and the red square Pentax logo.

Guys. pls chip in the price you have found. I've also asked other printers, hope to get a few prices to compare.

Other design to share?

Interest shown so far:

darrrrrrrrrr
adiknaim
le petit prince
flowerpot
ishou80
woonsin
felixcat8888
creampuff
bLuRbEnG
P3ntx
codered
NoMoney X2 (XXL or XXXL)
fengwei
gigahz
aosis
fusetrips
jsohhl *Wants 3pcs
art2d2 *Wants 2pcs
teruranse *Wants 2 pcs: L
posn75 2 pcs in 2 diff colours preferbly ( size M ) = )
alanswan
macrob
liveevil (both Tees and Polo Tees are ok with me.)
danst (1 pc of Polo Tee with size M)
LancerEX
Equatorer (1 XL and 1 M)

eh. 17-40/4? That's a canon lens, no? ;)

Design wise, I quite like the focus ring on the right chest. For the back, I'd prefer "Proud to be a Pentaxian" with bold font and the red square Pentax logo.

Love your idea, man.

But can we use the Pentax logo at all? Better to err on side of caution, unless someone has contacts with Pentax and can ask for clearance.

Thanks for the work, cheers!

ditto dnaxe's comment on the lens marking...
Don't know whether it would be visible at that size and whether it is even necessary.

The director's chair graphic doesn't cut it (pardon the pun) in my opinion.
I think the tilted square Pentax logo would be more appropriate.
http://www.photoxels.com/images/Pentax/pentax-logo-angle.jpg

BTW, my clients go to Beach Road Hawker Center (army surplus shops) to do their collared tees for about the same price and smaller minimum quantity.

ditto dnaxe's comment on the lens marking...
Don't know whether it would be visible at that size and whether it is even necessary.

The director's chair graphic doesn't cut it (pardon the pun) in my opinion.
I think the tilted square Pentax logo would be more appropriate.
http://www.photoxels.com/images/Pentax/pentax-logo-angle.jpg

BTW, my clients go to Beach Road Hawker Center (army surplus shops) to do their collared tees for about the same price and smaller minimum quantity.

I don't like the director's chair too.

Do your clients get dry-fit polo tees too? What is the quality and how many colors per print? If you can help to get a quote would be good too. :D

will it look better if we move "Proud to be a Pentaxian" to the back?
the slr outline (saw in previous design) will be a more appropriate graphic than the director's chair if we really want some graphic

I don't like the director's chair too.

Do your clients get dry-fit polo tees too? What is the quality and how many colors per print? If you can help to get a quote would be good too. :D

Yes they are dri-fit polo tees. I believe the logos are embroidered on.
Actually, they just go there direct and it gets done in a couple of days.

To be honest, I don't like the idea to have tag/logo on both chest sides. Better keep it simple and only put a tag/log on the left chest. And the back PHOTOGRAPHER square w/ a cross below reminds me something like this:

Img255797873.jpg

Just don't work for me.

I still like longko's design, a logo on the left chest, a tag on the back, red neck and shoulder rims and black T.

Doesn't look like we will have a problem with getting 30 orders in the first place.
I guess we just have to tie down the design.
I kinda like that idea someone mentioned about the camera strap around the neck.
How about the camera strap with a silhouette of a KX0D body with the words "Put your PENTAX here!" in it? :p

really appreciate your effort in getting all the queries and design done... good job really but what say we stick to the original design... i mean would the dry fit be too uncomfortable during the high noon as compare to the cotton type?

the crosshair with the pentax word is good so that we wont be infringing on the real pentax design copyrights... the word "proud to be a pentaxian" can be move to the back if possible as someone had suggested...

anyway these are juz my 2 cents worth... not necessary to follow...

Dri-fit better than cotton as not hot. I play golf so the dri-fit material is much better than cotton as cotton sticks to your body when you perspire.

whatever, I just follow the majority.:bsmilie:.

And remove the "17-40mm 1:4" is a must.:devil:

Pentax dun have 17-40 F4 lens only 17-70mm 1:4

don't worry ... just indication only. i've told my friend to change to FA50 f1.4 (since it is cult lens for pentaxian):D
also revise with letters at the back.

My contribution to the design. It shows we are from sg, a pentaxian and no copyright issue.

pentaxian.jpg

Hmmm somehow i dun quite like the design. But thanks for do this for us...
I prefer longko's design, i find it simple n nice...

I think one logo at the left hand chest area will do...
We can use wat ur frenz's design as the chest logo...
Then the back can put Pentaxian like longko's design...

N if possible can we not have it entirely black...
Like the above abit red is gd for the collar, sleeves and also the wordings, will make it more stand out...

Like the above abit red is gd for the collar, sleeves and also the wordings, will make it more stand out...

great idea... best of both world with PENTAX.SG in the chest logo ;)
btw, which thread do i add my name?

I like Longko's design. :thumbsup: I prefer black and red than all black because most of us have Pentax straps - black and red.

If we wear this latest design, We can roar Pentax.sg in front of C, N, S, O....... :D;)

don't worry ... just indication only. i've told my friend to change to FA50 f1.4 (since it is cult lens for pentaxian):D
also revise with letters at the back.

I am not a party to this, but would it not be more appropriate to use the 31mm or 77mm?

I like most what you said here, and longko's design too. My suggestion is to put a small logo or tag on the left chest, and remove the words on the shoulder rims (to make it simpler). Put the PENTAXIAN word on the front and PENTAXian.SG on the back. I still like a black T w/ red neck and shoulder rims better.

Status
Not open for further replies.