Pentax DA35mm/2.8 Macro Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the DA35 in Singapore shops already? Figured my manual Vivitar 100mm is too "tele" sometimes.

Not yet... early adopters *like me* simply love it...

Pictures it's capable of taking... (i know there's a little camera shake, cos' it so bloody near the 1.5 cm sized flower)
IMGP9559.JPG

My copy from Japan .. pardon the dust on it...
IMGP9568.JPG

Picture of it, with box, leather casing, and hood extended...
IMGP9570.JPG

bernard... you're killing me. now I want one... with or without dust! :bsmilie:

Picture of it, with box, leather casing, and hood extended...
IMGP9570.JPG

Why all pentax boxes look so "rotten". Almost all my new lens boxes doesnt look new.

Nevertheless, this precious gem is something I really want to get. Yes, with or without dust.

No.. it's in Cathay Photo Peninsula.

bought! Proud owner of a DA35 now. Haven't got chance to try out the lens. Planning to buy some flowers from the market this sunday and shoot some macro with lights.

Congrats on the new lens. It's great for flower closeups :)

i choose the 50mm u choose the 35mm... ;)

thanks got u chose the 50mm, else i will have a hard time selling. :bsmilie:

PS: Actually there is nothing wrong with the 50mm lens. Just want to have a full collection of the LTD lenses.

thanks got u chose the 50mm, else i will have a hard time selling. :bsmilie:

PS: Actually there is nothing wrong with the 50mm lens. Just want to have a full collection of the LTD lenses.

i was deciding the 50mm or 35mm...after seeking advice from our master then i go for the 50mm... :)

full collection :bigeyes: hope u hav time using all of them...im having a hard time using mine...:confused:

Recently i bought a DA35. All the time I prefer to hook up my new lens with filter to make sure they remain the same condition when bought forever. But with this lens, after I put on a filter, the lens cap won't work. Anyone has any idea what can i do? Basically the lens cap is too big.

(Sorry for poor English)

Recently i bought a DA35. All the time I prefer to hook up my new lens with filter to make sure they remain the same condition when bought forever. But with this lens, after I put on a filter, the lens cap won't work. Anyone has any idea what can i do? Basically the lens cap is too big.

(Sorry for poor English)

Keep the original lens cap and get those clip on lens cap?

That's what I did -new 49mm lens cap-, or just pull the lens hood out a little bit, and the cap should be able to secure itself on it.

That's what I did -new 49mm lens cap-, or just pull the lens hood out a little bit, and the cap should be able to secure itself on it.

haha.. stupid me. didn't notice the lens hood. its the same design as the FA31. LOL

haha.. stupid me. didn't notice the lens hood. its the same design as the FA31. LOL

Actually it's exactly the same design as the FA77 :) You can't use the bundled cap if you put a filter on (same goes to both lenses). But you can use a 49mm clip on cap w/o any problem. We paid for such a good cap but can't use it (w/ a filter on), kinda waste don't you think?

It's fustrating when the cap does lock itself into place when in use with a Filter. Even if you pull out the hood alittle just to make sure it fits, it's still very easy to fall off...

So I went to get hold of this old Pentax pop-in lens cap, rubber I believe, and fits the DA35mm to a T!

DA35mm-0004.jpg

You may just want to get 1 for your DA35mm if you are using a filter...

Status
Not open for further replies.